Earliest fligh out of Long Beach CA.

I will be on the Carnival Miracle. It docks at 9:00am, what is the earliest flight I should book out of Long Beach airport, I am looking at a 12:20 pm flight. I do not want to be stressed out about missing my flight. I looked on the Carnival site for times of flights out of Long Beach but could not fine any information.

Yep like Riclop said 12:20pm is fine I believe the earliest you can book a flight is 11am. My DW and I was just was there over Christmas time on a Princess cruise. We (or shall I say she) was nervous about LA traffic, so she would not book anything before 1pm. When we arrived in LA and traveled to cruise terminal it took about 1 1/2 to 2hrs:mad:. However the trip back to LAX only took us 20-45mins, and with a 1pmish flight and getting there around 10amish we had to wait for about 3hrs before flight left:mad::mad:. This is the only experience I have ever had with LAX so hope this helps.

Yep like Riclop said 12:20pm is fine I believe the earliest you can book a flight is 11am. My DW and I was just was there over Christmas time on a Princess cruise. We (or shall I say she) was nervous about LA traffic, so she would not book anything before 1pm. When we arrived in LA and traveled to cruise terminal it took about 1 1/2 to 2hrs:mad:. However the trip back to LAX only took us 20-45mins, and with a 1pmish flight and getting there around 10amish we had to wait for about 3hrs before flight left:mad::mad:. This is the only experience I have ever had with LAX so hope this helps.

What day of week and time did you arrive at LAX? We arrive on a Thursday at 12:35 so hoping the traffic isn't that bad to long beach. I was expecting 45 - 1 hour. thanks.

What day of week and time did you arrive at LAX? We arrive on a Thursday at 12:35 so hoping the traffic isn't that bad to long beach. I was expecting 45 - 1 hour. thanks.

Should be OK, but you just never know. I've had no traffic when I've expected it and dead stops when I didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums