Is it possible to get points for past cruises?

hlawrenc

Like most old guys my age I took a lot of cruises before 2004. Problem is that I don't have any real proof that I took them. I have a few old photos taken on board and I even found a deck plan from the Tropicale when the wife and I took a cruise out of LA many years ago. Still, that doesn't prove I took the cruise. Any ideas from anyone about how I might get points for some or all of those past cruises on Carnival?

You can get credit, but you have to have some kind of proof. An embarkation or any other photo taken by Carnival. An old S&S card or billing to your credit card. Travel docs etc.

I had my first cruise added to my history with our embarkation photo, but our 2nd I have no proof of. And even after 34 years and 38 cruises later they still won't take my word and give me those 7 days.

I asked about this on John's page and he said send photos we had taken to an e-mail address (Can't find that). Within hours our 1980 Festivale cruise was added. We had a post card of the ship, two posed photos with the name of the ship in the corner and a couple with the ship's name on the background. I'd suggest you ask

We were on the Carnivale in 1982 and had a picture with the Captain with the Carnival logo and Carnivale imprinted. This picture was accepted and put us into Platinum class. What a ship, gorgeous, classic wood interior.

You can get credit, but you have to have some kind of proof. An embarkation or any other photo taken by Carnival. An old S&S card or billing to your credit card. Travel docs etc.

I had my first cruise added to my history with our embarkation photo, but our 2nd I have no proof of. And even after 34 years and 38 cruises later they still won't take my word and give me those 7 days.

I had no pictures but they were able to verify with me telling them that Carnival had booked my roommate and that they had to upgrade us due to problems in our cabin.

Did give them my maiden name and exact date and ship we were on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like most old guys my age I took a lot of cruises before 2004. Problem is that I don't have any real proof that I took them. I have a few old photos taken on board and I even found a deck plan from the Tropicale when the wife and I took a cruise out of LA many years ago. Still, that doesn't prove I took the cruise. Any ideas from anyone about how I might get points for some or all of those past cruises on Carnival?

Yes you can why is it not on your cruise history?

Yes you can why is it not on your cruise history?

A lot of cruises prior to 2000 were not added to your cruise history because they weren't mechanized. I think it was about the time when they started using the Folio system and S&S cards.

We last sailed Carnival in September 1981 on our honeymoon. I was able to get credit for myself, but not my husband (go figure!). I have a dated Carnival picture of us as we boarded which I sent to our Carnival PVP, who ignored my email ([emoji15]). Bringing the photo and DH of 35 1/2 years on our July Magic cruise and hope to get it settled on board. Funny in a surreal sort of way...

Sent from my iPad using Forums