Any perks for Junior Suite?

Just curious if there are any special perks for having a Junior Suite other then a bigger room? Thanks for the answers in advance

There are none of the suite benefits as with Grand Suites and higher with a Junior Suite, but you do receive double Crown & Anchor points as well as priority check in.

Just curious if there are any special perks for having a Junior Suite other then a bigger room? Thanks for the answers in advance

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Majesty and Vision class), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Majesty and Vision class), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

You had me at "walk in closet" :D:D Seriously, we are about to go on our first cruise and I'm being spoiled with a Jr Suite. It cannot get here soon enough!!

You had me at "walk in closet" :D:D Seriously, we are about to go on our first cruise and I'm being spoiled with a Jr Suite. It cannot get here soon enough!!

That's DH's favorite part. The first time I scored a great price on a GS upgrade, he was so bummed that it didn't have his precious closet. Go figure.

• 4 weeks later...

We will be sailing on the "Navigator of the Seas." Do you know if there is a separate vanity in the cabin .... or just the "desk" area? Does anyone know of any good photo's that show the actually walk in closet space (including all the shelf's)

Was there any work done to the Jr Suites during the dry dock period?

OceanDreams

We will be sailing on the "Navigator of the Seas." Do you know if there is a separate vanity in the cabin .... or just the "desk" area? Does anyone know of any good photo's that show the actually walk in closet space (including all the shelf's)

OceanDreams

The JS's just have the desk area. From the thread on the Navigator dry dock it papers that most of not all cabins received new carpet, bedding and had a lot of touch up painting, furniture repairs etc. done.

OceanDreams

I've always thought of the desk area as the vanity. It has extra lights, a large mirror, a hair dryer, and outlets you can use for curling iron or straightener.