Please confirm if Blue Kay now has new COMFORTABLE lounge chairs

Russ Lomas

A poster in another thread in the Costa Maya section (DALSAL) casually posted that Blue Kay now has comfortable loungers and no longer has the hard wooden ones. Can anyone confirm this who has been there recently? We loved it there but found the wood loungers tough for full day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just back from Blue Kay. They charged $8pp which included pads for the lounge chairs a free drink, use of the facilities and Wifi. Not a bad deal.

Wow! I got the scoop directly from the manager...which said they charge either $6 or $7, which includes the pad on the lounger and the rest is applied to your food and drinks and the difference in price depends on the "season". I specifically expressed concerned, coming directly from the cruisers at Cruise Critic, and explained who I was, and that people needed a definite answer as to why people report different prices and they assured me it's either 6 or 7 dollars.

My wife and daughter are going to Costa Maya, could someone tell me about their experience here and best way to get there from ship?

Thanks!

You can look in my signature line and get my review. It's loaded with pictures. I also went there a few weeks ago and will be doing another extensive review with additional pictures. I'm working on that review and will come back and post when done.

You can look in my signature line and get my review. It's loaded with pictures. I also went there a few weeks ago and will be doing another extensive review with additional pictures. I'm working on that review and will come back and post when done.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do they have lockers

They used to have lockers right as you go into the restrooms, but our recent visit 2 months ago, they had moved the lockers that were there and replaced it with a huge soda refrigerator. So, I'm not sure if they moved the lockers they had to some other place or not but I know they are not where they used to be.

Hopefully someone else can confirm that might know where they moved them to?