Help with Parking in Fort Lauderdale

luvtwotrvl

I have been to Fort Lauderdale numerous times, but each time I have parked at different locations. This time is different, the cruise is a 16 day cruise out of Port Everglades, usually my cruisers are only 7 days. I have done a search for doing a package through the hotel but most of them are charging $10 per day to park on their premises. To me, that is high. I have found one parking place for $5.95 per day but I have not used them before. Any suggests on parking? Has anyone used Premier Parking before? Premier Parking is located at 339 SE 24 Street in Fort Lauderdale. I have also heard to stay away from the 84 road area for tourist. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David

I have been to Fort Lauderdale numerous times, but each time I have parked at different locations. This time is different, the cruise is a 16 day cruise out of Port Everglades, usually my cruisers are only 7 days. I have done a search for doing a package through the hotel but most of them are charging $10 per day to park on their premises. To me, that is high. I have found one parking place for $5.95 per day but I have not used them before. Any suggests on parking? Has anyone used Premier Parking before? Premier Parking is located at 339 SE 24 Street in Fort Lauderdale. I have also heard to stay away from the 84 road area for tourist. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David

ParkNGO

http://www.bookparkngo.com

Have nothing but nice things to say about ParkNGo, many others use them on here as well. They are pretty much around the corner from the cruise ships.

Since it's high season when your sailing price is $8.99 per day if you pay online in advance.

Thank you,

David

I prefer to park at the port, but to save money have used Park N Go. I wouldn't trust anyone with my car unless it is repeatedly recommended on Cruise Critic. South Florida is known for auto thefts and break-ins; I wouldn't leave my car overnight on my own driveway (it's kept in the garage) although I live in a very nice neighborhood (it's not gated).

SE 24th St is the same as State Rd 84; same road has 2 names.

You are NOT going to like my reply ... BUT we much rather use the port parking no matter how long our cruise is because it's so easy and convenient. ;)

LuLu

I prefer to park at the port, but to save money have used Park N Go. I wouldn't trust anyone with my car unless it is repeatedly recommended on Cruise Critic. South Florida is known for auto thefts and break-ins; I wouldn't leave my car overnight on my own driveway (it's kept in the garage) although I live in a very nice neighborhood (it's not gated).

SE 24th St is the same as State Rd 84; same road has 2 names.

As a Broward County resident I agree with these comments 100%! You can't beat the convenience and security of port parking.

As a Broward County resident I agree with these comments 100%! You can't beat the convenience and security of port parking.

Excellent point! With my cruise lasting 16 days, it will be wise to park at the port.

Thanks,

David

Thank you,

David

thank you for your question, as I'm in the same boat! our cruise is 15 days long over 2 ships. I've never had a problem with park n go in the past. $15/day is a bit steep for 15 days. it's ok for 7, but for 15 days?