Mini-suite vs balcony on Breakaway

puppyluv1

The size of the room area and the balcony are the same for both the regular and mini. The mini's bathroom is larger with a nicer lay out and walk in large shower that has multiple jets on the wall and the rainforest shower head.

• 1 month later...

When I was on the Breakaway, I stayed in a balcony room, and my brother was in the balcony room next to mine. Our room were reversed. His room had the couch by the window, and mine had the bed by the window. My parents had a mini-sweet, and honestly other than the bathroom, it wasn't much bigger. I wouldn't pay extra for it, you hardly notice the difference.

Does anyone know - in the balcony is the bed close to the window? In a mini-suite I was told the couch is near the window...??? If I had a choice I would prefer the bed near the balcony.

Look at the deck plans, the bump out location in the room deck plan will be the location of the bed .

We booked a mini on the Epic. At the time we booked it was only $40 more pp then the balcony so it was fine but if the price had been significantly different I would have felt ripped off because the cabin was not significantly different and you get NO suite perks.