What would you like to know about the escape?

motleyfan

I am booked for the escape in November, after the cruise I plan on doing an extensive review. while on the ship I plan on posting on a thread just different day by day observations. for future and possible Ncl escape cruisers I am just wondering so I can make the review better, what are some things you would like to know about the escape in a review?

I would like to know if the shows are good. They sound just a little lame to me, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

I would also like to know about the new menu in Cagneys and how tapas is.

I would like to see pictures, lots of pictures.

Thank you for being willing to do this.

I would like to know if the shows are good. They sound just a little lame to me, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

I would also like to know about the new menu in Cagneys and how tapas is.

I would like to see pictures, lots of pictures.

Thank you for being willing to do this.

I'm actually screenshotting this just to take note, you are welcome and I'm pretty sure you will like the shows. I've seen a couple of them in New York on Broadway and they are really good.

Margaritaville is on the Escape. I want to know if they will be serving food. The cheeseburger in paradise is probably on the menu. But what about the coconut shrimp? Margaritaville's coconut shrimp are so good and popular that you can get them in your local grocery store. I have 2 boxes in my freezer right now.

Will they serve their full menu with coconut shrimp? I suspect they wont because of the cost. But if they do, will there be a charge?

Have a great cruise. Cant wait to read your review when you get back.

Margaritaville is on the Escape. I want to know if they will be serving food. The cheeseburger in paradise is probably on the menu. But what about the coconut shrimp? Margaritaville's coconut shrimp are so good and popular that you can get them in your local grocery store. I have 2 boxes in my freezer right now.

Will they serve their full menu with coconut shrimp? I suspect they wont because of the cost. But if they do, will there be a charge?

Yes, Margaritaville will serve food, and it has been billed from the moment it was first announced as being complimentary, and is still listed that way on the website. It is in the space where Flamingo Grill/Uptown Grill are on GA & BA. Judging from the artist renditions, it looks to be the identical mini-buffet setup as those others, but with different decor. I'm sure I will lunch here most days on my TA.

Edited by LrgPizza

I'm weighing up a cheaper Caribbean cruise on the spirit vs a more expensive one on the escape, as my boyfriend is a total water slide junkie! So I'd like to know about the waterslides if you try them out, how good they are and what the queuing times are like! I'd also be interested in hearing about the new ropes course.

Edited by SquishTheWhale

I'm hoping it is a real restaurant. It will be such a waste, and a huge disappointment, if this is a buffet like Flamingo Grill.

We are also on the Escape in November. What are the shows? Last time I checked NCL's website none were listed, just a general overview of the ship

They've got the Million Dollar Quartet, a tribute to John Hughes and a jazz themed show

Yes, Margaritaville will serve food, and it has been billed from the moment it was first announced as being complimentary, and is still listed that way on the website. It is in the space where Flamingo Grill/Uptown Grill are on GA & BA. Judging from the artist renditions, it looks to be the identical mini-buffet setup as those others, but with different decor. I'm sure I will lunch here most days on my TA.

Yeah I'm going to be going here a lot as well lol

I'm hoping it is a real restaurant. It will be such a waste, and a huge disappointment, if this is a buffet like Flamingo Grill.

As long as they have my Cheeseburger in Paradise I'll be happy lol

I want some coconut shrimp!!

Exactly

They cost $10 a box at my supermarket. This is why I will be surprised if it is an authentic and real Margaritaville. Even if they have a charge for the shrimp.... keep it a real menu. Just don't bring the name and pre-packaged drinks. Bring the entire REAL menu or don't bother.

Exactly

They cost $10 a box at my supermarket. This is why I will be surprised if it is an authentic and real Margaritaville. Even if they have a charge for the shrimp.... keep it a real menu. Just don't bring the name and pre-packaged drinks. Bring the entire REAL menu or don't bother.

I completely agree.

I can't remember what they're called, but, if you can bring home copies of the sheets with the daily activities, and either scan them on here, or email them to those of us who would like to see them, that'd be awesome!!

If you do the cabin crawl, pictures of the balcony and various room sizes (not just haven reviews. I find that a lot of reviews are the haven travelers, so you have to dig for regular room shots.). Thanks!!

I can't remember what they're called, but, if you can bring home copies of the sheets with the daily activities, and either scan them on here, or email them to those of us who would like to see them, that'd be awesome!!

The dailies? Yeah I can do that

If you do the cabin crawl, pictures of the balcony and various room sizes (not just haven reviews. I find that a lot of reviews are the haven travelers, so you have to dig for regular room shots.). Thanks!!

if we do one yeah I can do that

Is Margaritaville included? Or some free items, some for a fee? I was under the impression it was a sort of indoor/outdoor burger bar and included in the fee but am not sure.

Margaritaville is definitely included