Why can't we lose the weight that fast

We want the weight loss to last and last

Well hope you all had a great July even thro fast

Hope you enjoy August to and it seems longer to last

Last week seems most lost but not to fast

This week hope all the pounds lost last

Yes internet acting up..so tied of it.

Plus my husband need more help,

getting worse. Hasn't been a good month.

Also they changed my mothers insurance,

all the paper work. They say it's easier..yeah right!

The way they do things. Don't know who's running it.

It's crazy. Thought it was done, more paperwork today.

Don't need this now.

Jan thanks for starting post.

Diana hope you got the job you wanted.

Shootr Good job on NO DOUGHNUTS!

Jo..Ski..Music ..Dancin..Doing good!

Welcome to the new members!

Everyone hope you have a good weigh-in

and have fun all week. Enjoy the rest of the

SUMMER!

Edited by Belle

Belle - glad you're back! I'm sorry that your husband is getting worse. Insurances changes are so difficult ... I'm going through that at work ... our plan didn't meet guidelines, but the new plan is worse ... go figure!

I'm down 1.6# this week ... but it is the same pounds as it was a few months ago ...:rolleyes: Wish I could lose weight on vacation!

Hope everyone had a good week. Jan

Hello,

Belle, good to have you here. Sorry things are worse for your hubby.

I stayed the same......again. I find it difficult to lose weight while being unemployed. Haven't heard on the job yet, they had other people to interview this week.

Jan, glad you lost.

Good luck to everyone this week. Diana

I thought the state fair on Saturday would be the start of a massive downfall for me. Somehow, someway, I managed to immediately get back into gear on Sunday! Down 1.1 for the week!

I know this might not sound like a huge deal for some, and I can't help myself from getting all excited, but every single time I am doing well and something like a trip to the fair, or a hang out weekend with some old friends, or any little thing really, I am just done and back into horrible habits and everything goes down the tubes. This is a first for me! I have to give at least some credit (if not all) to this thread, because if I knew I did not have to report in I might have just dropped back into oblivion. The accountability factor helps! :)

HI all!

Belle ~ nice short ditty. Hope things improve with DH & your internet.

Congrats to the losers. I was happy to just remain the same this week altho' I would have been happier to have been a loser too.;)

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Just4steven - I understand completely what you are saying. I find that there are times that I contemplate eating something and then I start thinking about coming on this thread and telling everyone what I ate!!! "sometimes" it actually stops me from eating it!!! Jan

Belle, so sorry to hear that your husband is worse. Prayers for you.

Congrats to the losers and stay the samers.

I am up 4 lbs. I am not unhappy about it. I just came home on Saturday from a nine day cruise and so 4 lbs doesn't seem that bad to me. Hopefully, it will come off easily.

Rose

Heck, must have been in such a rush to get out of the heat of Phoenix I didn't hit "post" on my laptop. Sitting in the dark pines of Prescott, awoken by a thunderstorm, I'm in heaven right now!

I am exactly the same as others-pushing through a tempting day and maintaining is a victory I'm proud of every single time.

All day yesterday I found good stuff to eat: shrimp salad at Baja Fresh, some Cajun shrimp and a salad at a hole in the wall, etc. We packed a cooler full of veggie snacks to bring along and it's been great so far.

Down 1 to 196, was hoping for 1 more but I'll take it.

Hang tough peeps! Gotta go listen to the falling rain now :-)

Belle, prayers and warm thoughts coming your way.

Keep it up, everyone! Win, lose, or staying the same, we are all trying!

Rose, if I can come back from my cruise with only gaining 4 pounds, I will be happy!

I am down 1.8 pounds this week.

Next Thursday, I go to the doctor to see what my monthly weight loss is.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Hi all!

shootr ~ lovely video with interesting scenery & cheery music. Thanks so much for posting.:D Be careful on those rocks please. My cousin's 41 yr old son fell down a hill at the cottage on Saturday hitting his head & passed away. What a shock for his family!

~ Jo ~:)

That's terrible, that stuff can happen in an instant. I took a pretty good tumble once on wet slickrock years ago and learned my lesson. The water pressure of the running stream jammed me under a rock for a bit-lost the camera and cell phone, but kept my life so now I always carry a staff and keep to the dry parts only-no exceptions.

My sincerest condolences to your cousins family.

Edited by shootr

My new fun food:

Take one of the Hebrew National fat free hotdogs (40 calories ea) and wrap it in a small corn tortilla (50 calories ea) and nuke'em for a minute.

Taste like a corn dog and 3 for lunch w/ mustard is less than 300 calories total.