Adding a third passenger to your cabin.

matondo

We have invited our 23 year old daughter to join my husband and I on our cruise. She isn't sure when she will know if she can get time off work. What is the latest you can add an extra person to your cabin? Our cabin can accomodate up to 4 so space will not be an issue. Is there a better or worse time to add an additional person? We are signed up for select dining so I would think that would not be a problem.

It is possible that even though you have room for a third person she may not be able to come if you wait too long. If the ship is sold out and the maximum number of passengers allowed on the ship has been reached it won't be possible to add her. It's unlikely that this will happen, but possible.

It may not be that the ship is full, but that the maximum number for the lifeboat for your area has been reached, due to others with three and four in their cabins. The paradox is that you might not be able to add her to your cabin, but there would be an empty cabin for her elsewhere on the ship. EM

We have invited our 23 year old daughter to join my husband and I on our cruise. She isn't sure when she will know if she can get time off work. What is the latest you can add an extra person to your cabin? Our cabin can accomodate up to 4 so space will not be an issue. Is there a better or worse time to add an additional person? We are signed up for select dining so I would think that would not be a problem.
If you are still before final payment date, the better time to add her would be now.

That will assure a place for her, and if she decides not to go you can then drop her off at any time up until final payment with no penalty.