Anthem drink package 35%off for

Does that mean if I look a little sooner or wait a little longer my July 6th cruise on the anthem of the Seas my drink package combo will go down to

Keep watching your Cruise Planner, prices can change anytime.

Is this the solo drink package or the Voom combo? I have a 9/10 sailing on Allure a d don't see it... hopefully yet.

Both Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom one Device OR just Deluxe Beverage Package. Hopefully it shows up in your cruise planner...

Keep watching your Cruise Planner, prices can change anytime.

Since I have already paid for my drink package at $48.00 per day sailing October 14th on the Harmony, if the price on the cruise planner drops, will they honor the new price or does anyone know ? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Since I have already paid for my drink package at $48.00 per day sailing October 14th on the Harmony, if the price on the cruise planner drops, will they honor the new price or does anyone know ? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will have to cancel the one you have, for a refund, and book the lower priced one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this the solo drink package or the Voom combo? I have a 9/10 sailing on Allure a d don't see it... hopefully yet.

We are on same cruise and waiting for the 30% off. Have seen it at 20% off about a month ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fyi on the anthem that includes star bucks and I found if you use the bionic bar I was able to order 2 drinks at a time with out additional charge

Thanks for this info, so at the bionic bar you swipe your card?

• 3 weeks later...

I have this in my Anthem cruise planner too for Aug 17 - 35% off for the drink package - $39. But here's the thing - drink packages are usually $55 - If you took 35% off of that, it would be $35.75, not $39. $39 is 35% off of $60 - it is only 29% off of $55. Either they raised the price of a drink package to $60, and I don't believe that they did, or someone over at Royal needs to check their math.

Same for the 7/20 sailing. Just purchased it with my OBC!!!

Curious about this - if you earn points and purchase OBC through the Visa rewards card, can that OBC be used for purchases prior to sailing? We've always had some amount of OBC going in, but I never saw how I could use it towards pre-cruise purchases.