Traveling with 8 month old...advice?

SimplyTravel5

We are flying into FLL the day prior to our cruise. Need a little help.

- Looking for a shuttle service that would have infant car seat

-Would need to use them again from hotel to cruise port the next day

-Because we have to use shuttle don't need to spend the extra dollars for a cruise port hotel so need suggestions here too

Help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are flying into FLL the day prior to our cruise. Need a little help.

- Looking for a shuttle service that would have infant car seat

-Would need to use them again from hotel to cruise port the next day

-Because we have to use shuttle don't need to spend the extra dollars for a cruise port hotel so need suggestions here too

Help!!

What time of year are you cruising? Don't assume hotels near the port are expensive because last July the Renaissance hotel with $68 per night.

I don't think any of the shuttle services provide an infant car seat but someone with more knowledge of this can chime in.

Spring break so we know everything will be expensive :) Was just thinking with added expense of vehicle service we could stay further out. We are hoping to stay somewhere where we can grab diapers etc also.

No personal experience but I've read a few times on these boards that Jiffy Jeff shuttle will provide carseats on request...he's also very much recommended by many lately and responds very quickly when contacted...We've used SAS (no need for a carseat) but I think next time I'll try Jiffy Jeff too.

jiffyjefftransportation@gmail.com

Also try pricing your hotel with Last Minute Travel Club (they usually offer free membership) after pricing out Embassy Suites with many other sites inc. Hilton MVP, LMTC had the best (lowest) rates for our pre-cruise.

Edited by Ashland

Are you flying into and cruising out of Ft Lauderdale or are you cruising out of Miami?

If cruising out of Ft Lauderdale, I would call the local taxi companies to see if any of their taxis have car seats available.

If cruising out of Miami, we have used Top Shuttle before and they are able to provide car seats. http://www.topshuttle.com/

Lots of hotels near the airport with free shuttles - www.sunny.org has lots of tourist and lodging info for the FLL area.

I would also check with SAS (www.ridesas.com), MJS and QLS (quality limo service) for shared shuttles to POM. Most of them have a list of FLL area hotels they service which will save you a trip back to FLL just to catch a shuttle. Good luck! :)