What to see with golf cart?

youngcruiser4

We will be cruising to Grand Turk in November and are thinking of booking a golf cart. Can anyone tell me what sites we should possibly see if we book a golf cart? Specifically can you get to the conch shell graveyard via golf cart?

We are also looking at a motorized snorkel adventure through carnival and I am wondering if it is available outside of carnival ?

Thanks in advance for any info

For the conch shell beach a Jeep might be the best way. On a golfcart we usually head out to the lighthouse, go through town, go snorkel, hunt the flamingos, and just enjoy the day. There is a little restaurant in town with a killer fish sandwich (I think the Sand dollar). Usually wind up at Jack's for the last Turks Head beer before getting back on board. We have rented both carts and Jeeps before....never had a bad day. A lot of people don't care for Grand Turk whereas it is one of our favorites. Course things are what you make of them. Hope you enjoy your day!

Alabaster Cruiser is right on, it's mostly just the fun of riding around, seeing the island and relaxing. If there are only two of you, consider renting an ATV. We did that and it was a blast scooting around on that thing.

Most rent a golf cart and head toward the lighthouse and see the donkeys along the way (they are everywhere running wild).

I have a complete review in my signature line if you are interested in seeing what we did (lighthouse, adventure on our own, several beaches). There's TONS of pictures in it. :) We had a great day!

Everyone is right but we had a blast on the golf cart. Not much to see but there is a little downtown area, think small small with a few eats and drinks. We rode all over the island a few times. It's gas powered not electric. We rode to the lighthouse and back again and stopped downtown.