2 Bottles of wine AND no cork fee?!?

I knew you could bring wine ..... but somehow I didn't know you could take it to dinner? What if you don't finish the bottle at dinner? Can you bring the opened wine back to your room? Or do they keep it for your next meal?

I knew you could bring wine ..... but somehow I didn't know you could take it to dinner? What if you don't finish the bottle at dinner? Can you bring the opened wine back to your room? Or do they keep it for your next meal?

Either way, your choice.

whichever you prefer. I myself, have never experienced the phenomenon as 'not finishing ' a bottle .

oh and they WILL put stuff on ice ahead of time for you in any restaurant including specialties. just be sure and give it enough time to chill.

This will be my first cruise utilizing the "bring your own wine on board" magic. I want to make sure I understand this correctly so that I don't look like a bozo. I have the option to leave the bottle after dinner & they will keep it chilled in a cooler & I can come back & use it again the next night?

This will be my first cruise utilizing the "bring your own wine on board" magic. I want to make sure I understand this correctly so that I don't look like a bozo. I have the option to leave the bottle after dinner & they will keep it chilled in a cooler & I can come back & use it again the next night?

Correct.

whichever you prefer. I myself, have never experienced the phenomenon as 'not finishing ' a bottle .

oh and they WILL put stuff on ice ahead of time for you in any restaurant including specialties. just be sure and give it enough time to chill.

Thank you!!!!

• 3 weeks later...