Pearl Harbor Question

ruecatt

I am looking to visit Pearl Harbor, I understand you can reserve your entrance time ahead of time. I was thinking of taking an Uber from the cruise terminal over to Pearl Harbor, does anyone have an idea of how long it would take to get over there?

You need to be early to pick up your tickets. Honolulu can be plagued with traffic . ;) So I would have a pick up of 1 1 3/4-2 hours prior to your ticket time.

There is a lot you can see and do at this site, so getting there early isn't of any hardship. :)

It is also simple to transport there via The Bus, #20.

And while theoretically you can order tickets in advance, each day's tickets sell out within a few minutes of availability. I think they become available about 90 days out, as I recall, and you have to be online ready to order the minute they go online or they'll all be gone.

And while theoretically you can order tickets in advance, each day's tickets sell out within a few minutes of availability. I think they become available about 90 days out, as I recall, and you have to be online ready to order the minute they go online or they'll all be gone.

60 days on the dot, 7am Honolulu time. I was waiting with the "mouse" ready and I got them. Checked, out of curiosity, 2 days after, still plenty of tickets available.:)

60 days on the dot, 7am Honolulu time. I was waiting with the "mouse" ready and I got them. Checked, out of curiosity, 2 days after, still plenty of tickets available.:)

Yeah, not all of them sell as quickly as people here state. There are 100s of tickets still available for the last four days that have opened (April 8-11)

• 2 weeks later...