Looking forward to the first Dream Med reports for 2013

So looking forward to reading reviews of the Dreams first Med trips - will be especially interesting to hear how food quality compares with previous years, to know whether the A.I. menu is the same as it has been in the Caribbean and to find out for sure whether you are prevented from taking alcohol onboard for in cabin drinking.

This time last year it was us counting down the last few days to our departure but we have to wait another 6 months before our next trip on the Dream.

I wish everyone travelling on the Dream in the next few weeks a wonderful trip - I´m honestly not jealous (much!!!).

So looking forward to reading reviews of the Dreams first Med trips - will be especially interesting to hear how food quality compares with previous years, to know whether the A.I. menu is the same as it has been in the Caribbean and to find out for sure whether you are prevented from taking alcohol onboard for in cabin drinking.

This time last year it was us counting down the last few days to our departure but we have to wait another 6 months before our next trip on the Dream.

I wish everyone travelling on the Dream in the next few weeks a wonderful trip - I´m honestly not jealous (much!!!).

never been on the dream and looking forward to it - we go on 31st aug cruise

We're back on the Dream for our fifth time on 18th May, can't wait. It will be interesting to see what's changed since last September. There's been lots said about the A. I. menu, we'll find out soon enough and let you know when we get back.

going in 37 days!!! and counting,,,,,,,,

will look forward to any early reports before hand...

Carrs:D:D:D

We are going on The Dream in 2 DAYS yippee- roll on Saturday...

We were last on her in September 2012 so I should be able to discern any changes!

Flopsy

We go on 1st June for 2 weeks. it'll be our first time on the Dream but we've been on other Thomson ships. getting excited now!

so are we but just for the week we are doing a stay first

We're back on the Dream for our fifth time on 18th May, can't wait. It will be interesting to see what's changed since last September. There's been lots said about the A. I. menu, we'll find out soon enough and let you know when we get back.

Enjoy Flopsy

See you onboard China Doll :)

Have a lovely time Flopsy, you can wave at us as we change places on the 11th :D

Berwyn

See you onboard China Doll :)

Have a lovely time Flopsy, you can wave at us as we change places on the 11th :D

Berwyn

Enjoy you cruise Flopsy.

Cymro 1953 we can compare notes when we get back. I'm sure we'll all have a great time

Enjoy Flopsy. We are on the Dream Last week in July Been on Thomson Ships before but not the Dream looking forward to it. Just got back on the 23rd April from a week on the Escape had a great time on the old Lady.

so are we but just for the week we are doing a stay first

We did that last year hall4me and enjoyed Dream so much we are back on this year for 2 weeks B2B same day as you and Carrs and same time as grannymags. Come and join Carrs and us for a wee drink

Hi All we came back from the Dream on 27th April after the crossing to Teneriffe, we didn't have any problems taking alcohol back to the cabin we even tried to hand it in when buying it ashore. The public areas were fresh and clean, the cabins were OK but a little dated. The food was fine nothing really exciting but we didn't starve and you could always make up a good salad. We did'nt take the AI as it worked out very expensive as we are nit big drinkers you probably have to drink at least 10 drinks a day to make it break even which we don;t.

Hope this helps.:)

Hi All we came back from the Dream on 27th April after the crossing to Teneriffe, we didn't have any problems taking alcohol back to the cabin we even tried to hand it in when buying it ashore. The public areas were fresh and clean, the cabins were OK but a little dated. The food was fine nothing really exciting but we didn't starve and you could always make up a good salad. We did'nt take the AI as it worked out very expensive as we are nit big drinkers you probably have to drink at least 10 drinks a day to make it break even which we don;t.

Hope this helps.:)

Hi Dartmoordan, Glad you had a good time. How very sensible of you to get off in Tenerife :rolleyes: I expect you have read all the reports of sickness on board :(

Just wondering if there was any illness when you were on and if they were serving you in the buffet instead of letting you help yourselves.

Archived