Does the Kid's Club on Allure of the Seas stay open late?

grannytravels

Try typing "allure of the sea kids club hours" into Google. This will give you the official information. Typing your question into Google usually works.

If you are interested in baby sitting, try typing "allure of the seas babysitting". Again, Google is your friend.

DON

Edited by donaldsc

On our recent (May) cruise on Radiance they (AO) was open until 2:00am.

Thank you; your answer was a great help. I checked the ships Q and A and learned that the club is open late with a charge after 10 and baby sitting in staterooms.

Cruise Critics: you are FANTASTIC!!!!

You might want to check the Royal Caribbean website for the info about the kids' programs. Many' date=' if not all, of your questions will be answered there.[/quote']

Thank you; I did finally find the questions and answers that I needed but was at first very frustrated with the website's organization.

Try typing "allure of the sea kids club hours" into Google. This will give you the official information. Typing your question into Google usually works.

If you are interested in baby sitting, try typing "allure of the seas babysitting". Again, Google is your friend.

DON

Unfortunately, Don, Google was not a help here....it brought me to Cruise Critic and I had to wade through many, many comments before I decided to go directly to the Allure's website which I found was not too well organized.

Our family including two kiddies of 3 and 5 are planning our trip on the Allure of the Seas; we wonder what provisions the kids' club has, if any for the little ones while adults see late shows.

The regular AO program runs until 10pm and after that, there's an hourly charge per child until 2am. There's also in cabin babysitting at $19 per hour. I believe the charge in AO after 10 pm is $8 per child, per hour.

Unfortunately, Don, Google was not a help here....it brought me to Cruise Critic and I had to wade through many, many comments before I decided to go directly to the Allure's website which I found was not too well organized.

This was my 2nd hit when I typed "allure of the seas kids club hours" into Google -

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/docs/rccl-pdfs/adventure-ocean-fact-sheet.pdf

This was my 1st hit when I typed "allure of the seas babysitting" into Google -

http://*****************/CruiseShips/ChildrensPrograms.aspx?ShipName=allure+of+the+seas

DON

Edited by donaldsc