Walk to?

NancyC

I found this to be one of my favorite 'walk-about-town' ports. Their craft market is right off the ship and is very nice (no junk, no negotiating), has quality and unique items. It's up on an elevated plaza with lots of trees making for comfortable shopping.

The streets beyond are quaint and charming with shops and galleries. We stopped a couple of blocks inland to the local supermarket as we've found these to be the best places to buy local items/gifts to bring back home at local prices. They also carry liquor and we picked up a 1L bottle of Jamison for our son for $22.

• 4 months later...
I found this to be one of my favorite 'walk-about-town' ports. Their craft market is right off the ship and is very nice (no junk, no negotiating), has quality and unique items. It's up on an elevated plaza with lots of trees making for comfortable shopping.

The streets beyond are quaint and charming with shops and galleries. We stopped a couple of blocks inland to the local supermarket as we've found these to be the best places to buy local items/gifts to bring back home at local prices. They also carry liquor and we picked up a 1L bottle of Jamison for our son for $22.

I agree about the supermarkets:) Do you happen to remember the name or location of this one? We will be there soon, and I'd like to visit it.

Thanks a bunch!

• 4 months later...