Suite and Diamond Lounge access questions

We will be sailing in a grand suite on the Oasis at the end of March. I understand we will have access to the suite lounge. Traveling with us are my sister and DBIL. They are diamond plus. We are lowly gold...lol. They are not in a suite this trip.

Would they be able to join us in the suite lounge for drinks or dinner? Or could we join them in the Diamond lounge? Or are we destined to be apart if we want to utilise these areas? Thank you in advance to all of you experienced cruisers!

Thank you Bob. That's what I was afraid of. I will just have to get a hold of my DBIL and have him upgrade to a suite..lol

They will have 3 drink vouchers each evening to use at any bar. I know that does not help you, but it's something.

We will be sailing in a grand suite on the Oasis at the end of March. I understand we will have access to the suite lounge. Traveling with us are my sister and DBIL. They are diamond plus. We are lowly gold...lol. They are not in a suite this trip.

Would they be able to join us in the suite lounge for drinks or dinner? Or could we join them in the Diamond lounge? Or are we destined to be apart if we want to utilise these areas? Thank you in advance to all of you experienced cruisers!

on this particular ship, no. the suite lounge is ONLY for suites. and since you are not Diamond in your own right you may not use the D lounge either.

Unfortunately, neither of you has access to the other's lounge.

I was just on Indy. There were Pinnacles that were in the Diamond Lounge each night with several other couples. I know that one of the couples were Pinnacles, because they had reached that milestone on our cruise and were acknowledged publicly at the Welcome Back Event.

Not that I minded that they were in the lounge, and personally had some great conversations with them. I guess I am more surprised based on what you are saying that CL members would not have access to the Diamond Lounge.....as far as I personally care...if they want our company....good for them, glad to have them.

Of course, if they feel they need to stay by themselves so be it, as well.

I was just on Indy. There were Pinnacles that were in the Diamond Lounge each night with several other couples. I know that one of the couples were Pinnacles, because they had reached that milestone on our cruise and were acknowledged publicly at the Welcome Back Event.

Not that I minded that they were in the lounge, and personally had some great conversations with them. I guess I am more surprised based on what you are saying that CL members would not have access to the Diamond Lounge.....as far as I personally care...if they want our company....good for them, glad to have them.

Of course, if they feel they need to stay by themselves so be it, as well.

Diamond and above (including Pinnacle) have access to the DL.

The OP asked if a gold level suite guest would have access to the DL. They do not.

Also, Oasis no longer has a CL. Oasis has a suites lounge, which is restricted to full suite guests and Pinnacle C&A. Diamond Plus level guests do not have access to the suites lounge. A different lounge setip than Indy.

Edited by clarea

I will contact the concierge about dinner. I have heard the Coastal Kithen is very good.

You can but its not necessary, there is a hostess there, she can handle any reservation for there or any SR on the ship. Pay her a visit after boarding

Diamond and above (including Pinnacle) have access to the DL.

The OP asked if a gold level suite guest would have access to the DL. They do not.

Also, Oasis no longer has a CL. Oasis has a suites lounge, which is restricted to full suite guests and Pinnacle C&A. Diamond Plus level guests do not have access to the suites lounge. A different lounge setip than Indy.

The clarification is much appreciated....maybe reading about the situation on Oasis added to my confusion.....thanks!

The newly minted Pinnacles on our Indy cruise were so much fun and incredibly warm and nice.....as ALL people should be. She was almost embarrassed.

We are sailing on Oasis on the 14th and I just got my "concierge" Email yesterday. Here is what is current for suite guest as of yesterday.

Dear Suite Guest,

Our names are Allan and Israel and we are your Concierge onboard the amazing Oasis of the Seas. We are honored that you have chosen Royal Caribbean for your cruise vacation. I will be available to assist you throughout your cruise. My hours in the Suite Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a suite guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Oasis of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of the services:

• Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

• Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:30 am to 10:00 am.

• Ala Carte Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am the days at sea (port days 7:30 pm to 10:00 am).

• Ala Carte Lunch in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 daily from noon to 1:30 pm ( days at Sea) , Continental Lunch available noon till 2:00 pm ( days at Port)

• Complimentary beverages served in the Suite Lounge daily from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

• Ala carte dinner at Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 starboard side, from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (reservations are required; please dial 29190 between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm).

• Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom toiletries.

• Exclusive Reception for suite guests with the Captain and Senior Officers (please find invitation left in the suite).

• Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

• Full Dining Room service privilege, available when Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

• Reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sport Activities, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa services.

• Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

• Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis). Deck 17 sun deck is a smoke-free area.

• Complementary luggage valet and onboard check-in service for flights out of Fort Lauderdale and Miami’s airport with eligible airlines.

• Limited VIP seats for the shows in Opal Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

• Mattel Board Games available under request in the Suite Lounge (please see the insert menu in the Suite Binder).

• Complimentary fruit plate and Evian water on boarding day

• Upgraded bathroom amenities.

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas are located on the private island destination of Labadee. This exclusive beach, is available only to the top suite guests and those guests renting cabanas (up to 6 guests), offers VIP service and amenities to enhance the vacation experience of these valued guests.

Cabana reservations are for the entire day in Labadee, charges are per cabana and not per person. You could reserve a cabana at your earliest convenience by replying to this email. Bear in mind the "24 hours Cancellation Policy". Guests who previously sailed on Royal Caribbean ships and are aware of the cabanas contact Royal Advantage (shore side office help desk for suite guests) and Concierge directly , due to this reason some cabana categories may sell out faster than others. Please note these reservations are in a first-come-first service.

We only have 7 Hilltop Cabana's - $225 and 4 Standard Cabana's - $175 on your cruise available on your cruise. cabana reservations are not guaranteed and is on a first come first serve as we communicate to all Suite Guests ( 88 Suites in total) via email .

The Genesis Class ship (Oasis and Allure) are the only two ships that require reservations for most of the shows, these reservations are electronic, for guests in staterooms. Gold SeaPass cards holders (suite guests) are able to attend the shows without processing reservations by only showing their gold SeaPass card at the entrance and can also access the reserved VIP area at the entertainment venues (due to the limited space, the only exception is the Comedy Live for the Adult Standup Comedy Show where reservations are still required and there is no reserved seating area). Once onboard please visit me in the Suite Lounge on Day 1 and I will be glad to process Standup Comedy reservations for you if needed.

Great News! make your own reservations for our entertainment venues, dining, Vitality at Sea Spa and sports, as well as, Explorations! on-line please visit our website. In order to complete your on-line reservations you will need to have your booking ID and sailing date.

We will be able to assist you onboard with Spa and Shore Excursions on Boarding Day in the Suite Lounge on Deck 17 from 1:00 pm until 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm till 8:30 pm.

The Suite Lounge is a private area exclusive for guests staying in the Grand Suites and above categories and is accessible 24-hours with your SeaPass card.

Dress code:

We respectfully request that guests observe a casual dress code (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times) when visiting the lounge.

Age requirement:

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy these exclusive venues we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

The lounge is designated smoke-free area. Food and beverages are for consumption within the lounge only.

It will be our pleasure to assist you in any way to make your cruise experience the more enjoyable and wish you an unforgettable time onboard the Oasis of the Seas.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to email me back if you have any questions.

Please send us an email and we will confirm your reservation based on the order we receive the email.

The clarification is much appreciated....maybe reading about the situation on Oasis added to my confusion.....thanks!

The newly minted Pinnacles on our Indy cruise were so much fun and incredibly warm and nice.....as ALL people should be. She was almost embarrassed.

It really does not matter that it is Oasis. Suite guests that are not Diamond are not allowed in DL. Diamonds are not allowed in a CL. Only Suite guests and Pinnacle are allowed in SL

It really does not matter that it is Oasis. Suite guests that are not Diamond are not allowed in DL. Diamonds are not allowed in a CL. Only Suite guests and Pinnacle are allowed in SL

OP was asking about friends that are D+, on most ships that would give them access to the CL but not on Oasis.

• 1 month later...