On Line Check In

I tried to start my on line check in and it states that you have to wait until 90 days before you sail to check in. When did this change?

Before, I have always started my check in after I booked my next cruise way in advance of 90 days.

I tried to start my on line check in and it states that you have to wait until 90 days before you sail to check in. When did this change?

Before, I have always started my check in after I booked my next cruise way in advance of 90 days.

New to me too. Guess you didn't hold your mouth just right when you clicked on ;)

In the last month or so they restricted online check-in to 90 days before the cruise.

If memory serves me correctly it was sometime late last year.

just curious what the rush is..?
We used to check-in early when we were cruising with the kids. We'd given them the Set Sail in a Christmas, Birthday, or graduation card. It just turned into a habit.

it seems to be this way now.

I have always filled it out after making final payment, which is less than 90 days in the future..so I haven't noticed a difference in completing and printing.

Other than the fact that I have to use Chrome instead of IE in order to print our C&A status on the SetSail pass. :D