Transatlantic

MYMOTHERSCHILD

Having trouble finding flight back to Florida.
The cruise lines typically have excellent pricing for the one-way flights required with trans-Atl cruises. I've usually found them to be less than half of what I can get on my own. I know on the Princess site you can check their air for any cruise you are considering. I've read that the RCI and X sites also have this feature but I haven't used them.

We are sailing on the (HAL) Nieuw Amsterdam April 8 from FLL. We disembark May 4 in Venice!! But some are getting off in Barcelona on the 22nd if you can't swing the whole time (there are still five ports + Barcelona).

We booked through a bundler/travel company round trip from LAX, but when I put all the "pieces" together, Lufthansa had a good if pricy flight TO LAX... do not know about returning to FL though, and did not price through HAL which I hear is better.

Edited by crystalspin

We are sailing on the (HAL) Nieuw Amsterdam April 8 from FLL. We disembark May 4 in Venice!! But some are getting off in Barcelona on the 22nd if you can't swing the whole time (there are still five ports + Barcelona).

Wonderful advice from all. I'll check this out, as well as return flight with cruise line. Thank you.

The cruise lines typically have excellent pricing for the one-way flights required with trans-Atl cruises....)

I've been on line and phone for hours trying to arrange flight back to FL but either airline charges more for one way than for round trip, both HIGH, (British Air) or the layovers are long and out of the way, making it an extremely long flight. Any ideas?

The cruise lines typically have excellent pricing for the one-way flights required with trans-Atl cruises....)

I've been on line and phone for hours trying to arrange flight back to FL but either airline charges more for one way than for round trip, both HIGH, (British Air) or the layovers are long and out of the way, making it an extremely long flight. Any ideas?

Did you ask the cruise line??

Where are you flying from?? & to where in Florida.. dates?