Freedom Room 1864

thebooth

I was wondering if anyone has any information about this room (i.e. square footage/layout) and/or pictures. I tried searching but it doesn't seem like there's a ton of info out there given that it's one of the new rooms post-drydock. Thanks!:)

The problem is, Royal Caribbean has not updated their website with info on these cabins.

Going on Navigator deck plans, the cabin is 283 sq ft.

Here are pics of 1864 on Navigator but you cant really tell much about it. I would think 1864 on Freedom will be very similar in layout and decor.

812041394546383.jpg

52631394546373.jpg

The problem is, Royal Caribbean has not updated their website with info on these cabins.

Going on Navigator deck plans, the cabin is 283 sq ft.

Here are pics of 1864 on Navigator but you cant really tell much about it. I would think 1864 on Freedom will be very similar in layout and decor.

812041394546383.jpg

52631394546373.jpg

What kind of room is this? And is there a balcony?? How much does this room cost??

What kind of room is this? And is there a balcony?? How much does this room cost??

This is a deck 12 "Larger Panoramic Oceanview" stateroom. No balcony but floor to ceiling windows. I dont know about pricing. Someone else might can help with that :)

The accessible version 1814 in this category was available for a short time for my cruise for 768.00 per person. I imagine pricing on the non accessible 1864 will be similar? That was a little more than I am willing to pay though. Im in an accessible Promenade on deck 6 for 559.00 pp.

Edited by ryano

Price varies, but the Royal site says the window on the Navigator is 6ftx21ft if I did the math right. It also said it's 286sf. The same cabin on Freedom says #1864 is only 211sf. But the layout is the same as #1814 which is 256sf.

Where on the Royal site did you find those numbers? Thanks!

Thanks, I just couldn't find the same thing for Freedom since they are all classified as F, so I wasn't sure where you got that info from.

Thanks, I just couldn't find the same thing for Freedom since they are all classified as F, so I wasn't sure where you got that info from.

The only thing is on both Voyager and Navigator. Cabin #1864 is the same as Cabin #1814. So my GUESS is the Freedon cabin #1864 will be the same as #1814. Freedom says Cabin #1814 is 256sf. So I hope cabin#1864 will also be 256sf. And not what Royal is say it is that it's 211sf.

• 3 weeks later...

Just back. Sitting at the airport. Loved the room. Very impressive. Side and slight forward view. Seemed to be on the wrong side of the ship most of the time (western iten). No problem, though, since it's a short walk to go out on deck.

Main concern for some would be the increased sense of rocking up this high. An advantage: straight shot down to deck 4 to Sabor, which is not to be missed!

I was on freedom several years ago and am trying to figure out what was in this space before they put cabins. Anyone know?

Outside deck space including the running track.

I had #1864 on the Voyager of the Seas last week and it looks like it should be the same on Freedom. I posted a video of the cabin on YouTube:

The TV does swivel 360 degrees. The room was awesome! My only small complaint was how small the closet was, other than that I was so glad we had this room! I would take this over a balcony ANY day!

Just left cabin 1814 this morning. This is a HC accessible room on deck twelve, starboard side. We were the very first pax in this room. Magnificent views but the closet space and cabinet space a bit sparse.

I have 1814 booked for a future cruise on Freedom. From a couple of pictures posted on another thread, it looks like they may have removed the swivel TV unit (between the bed/sitting area) and put the TV might on wall BEHIND the sofa. :eek:

Can you comment on TV location?

I'm also concerned about you comment on closet and cabinet space since we booked it as a quad. Our previous HCs have been JS with plenty of storage. How many people did you have in 1814?

If you have any photos of cabin, I would love to see them.

Thank you.

~ Judy

I have 1814 booked for a future cruise on Freedom. From a couple of pictures posted on another thread, it looks like they may have removed the swivel TV unit (between the bed/sitting area) and put the TV might on wall BEHIND the sofa. :eek:

Can you comment on TV location?

I'm also concerned about you comment on closet and cabinet space since we booked it as a quad. Our previous HCs have been JS with plenty of storage. How many people did you have in 1814?

If you have any photos of cabin, I would love to see them.

Thank you.

~ Judy

Yes, be concerned! I can only attach the thumbnail size pictures so hope you can see the closet. The left side of the cabinet was shelves, the right side was for hanging things. For the two of us, and me living out of my suitcase - except for my suit, it was OK. The spectacular views out from the panoramic windows made up for this deficiency - in our opinion. I just don't see how four pax in this room will find room for all of their clothes.

You can see the TV on the wall above the couch in the second picture.

1597424711_Freedom(16).jpg.fd73ecaa6df643e0c2f7f4745aa23420.jpg

248877105_Freedom(7).jpg.32508c13e1dd4e8f2b958807630e2ecd.jpg

1275778584_Freedom(1).jpg.0918caa0e4430e1991b1ba90fd463671.jpg

884908314_Freedom(13).jpg.a0ca8568e93a6d8f53bd79ade87f8a1a.jpg

790836429_Freedom(17).jpg.3e39d3e18bf80fab07f32ca08318b93c.jpg

1192862667_Freedom(19).jpg.3e45381686dc47e58504e9635ab5f0a3.jpg

P1010001.jpg.f9935f8fbada6bc6de5c0378c9079e4a.jpg

Edited by Tagsalong