Pirate Bay Las Palmas Beach!!!

razor3061

Hi Guys,

We'll be in Roatan next week. Some Italian friends suggest us to go there.

They said us about a free shuttle bus from the pier and 10 bucks entrance fee the park.

Somebody can help us???

Thanks to all can help us!!

Giulio & Family

Hi Guys,

We'll be in Roatan next week. Some Italian friends suggest us to go there.

They said us about a free shuttle bus from the pier and 10 bucks entrance fee the park.

Somebody can help us???

Thanks to all can help us!!

Giulio & Family

Hi Giulio,

thanks to remember me the great time that I had in roanta last December, I am very willing to help you. I was with my family in roatan sailing with carnival and we decide to spent our day in pirates bay.

As you said there is a free shuttle, they come to pick up you to the dock for free and you arrive in this nice place with beach, a Caribbean one with clear water and white sand, but also go to see a replica of a pirates ship.

The place is very nice and you have lot of thinks to do, I suggest to spend some time on the beach but also do some shopping, there are some nice shops with typical local stuff, plus a restaurants with delicious food.

I think that for the price you pay 10 dollars you get a lot. Me and my wife think that this is one of the best place where we have been.

i hope that this is helpful.

Terry

:):):)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Terry,

I loved your review of Priates Bay. Did you pay additional from the $10 to take the boat trip on the Gallion with show? I know you said they gave you transportation from the port, how did you get back to the port. Any more info would be great! Thanks... :)

Hi Terry,

I loved your review of Priates Bay. Did you pay additional from the $10 to take the boat trip on the Gallion with show? I know you said they gave you transportation from the port, how did you get back to the port. Any more info would be great! Thanks... :)

Dear Tess and Pal,

I paid 10$ and it was the enter fee to the park. The shuttle is free means that every half and hour there is a shuttle that go back and forth from the park to the dock, so when you wont to live you just need to go to the bus pick up and go back to the ship.

For the galleon tour it is separate and I think you can buy on the cruise line. Here the link for example for the carnival:

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/518052

where you can get more info.

My experience was only in the park I didn' t go with the galleon on the tour, but when the galleon is docked in pirates bay I got some great pictures with captain jack Sparrow.

:)

nice to help you....

terry

Just seeing if anyone has ideas about what to do in port once our excursion is done? We are booked with NCL Dolphin Swim and Snorkel (had to book thru NCL) in Roatan from 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM but we are in port from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM and want to explore a little if we can. I read that Roatan Pirates Bay offers free shuttles to their beach but want more info but their website doesnt give alot of info about what is there. HELP!

Just seeing if anyone has ideas about what to do in port once our excursion is done? We are booked with NCL Dolphin Swim and Snorkel (had to book thru NCL) in Roatan from 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM but we are in port from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM and want to explore a little if we can. I read that Roatan Pirates Bay offers free shuttles to their beach but want more info but their website doesnt give alot of info about what is there. HELP!

Yes, Roatan Pirates Bay is perfect for you, there is a free shuttle every half an hour. You do not have to pay for that, and you can get it easy in the pier, just ask for Pirates Bay or Las palmas shuttle, everybody knows. I personally think that is a perfect solution for you, you can go there and have lunch, the restaurant has lot of local food to offer. In additional you can stay on the beach and when you are willing to go back you can get the bus and go back to the pier.

Pirates bay is less then 10 minutes far away from both the pier, coxen and mahogany.

Anyway, try to contact them through this website: http://www.doroatan.com

::cool:

Yes, Roatan Pirates Bay is perfect for you, there is a free shuttle every half an hour. You do not have to pay for that, and you can get it easy in the pier, just ask for Pirates Bay or Las palmas shuttle, everybody knows. I personally think that is a perfect solution for you, you can go there and have lunch, the restaurant has lot of local food to offer. In additional you can stay on the beach and when you are willing to go back you can get the bus and go back to the pier.

Pirates bay is less then 10 minutes far away from both the pier, coxen and mahogany.

Anyway, try to contact them through this website: www.doroatan.com

::cool:

Admission to Pirates Bay is $10 pp. Do you know how much it is for the galleon cruise and show?

Admission to Pirates Bay is $10 pp. Do you know how much it is for the galleon cruise and show?

Dear Tess and Pal,

I paid 10$ and it was the enter fee to the park. The shuttle is free means that every half and hour there is a shuttle that go back and forth from the park to the dock, so when you wont to live you just need to go to the bus pick up and go back to the ship.

For the galleon tour it is separate and I think you can buy on the cruise line. Here the link for example for the carnival:

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/518052

where you can get more info.

My experience was only in the park I didn' t go with the galleon on the tour, but when the galleon is docked in pirates bay I got some great pictures with captain jack Sparrow.

nice to help you....

terry

I already answer here to the question. Yes 10$ for the Galleon you need to buy on the cruise line, there is the link for Carneval.

<<Terry>>

Hi Terry;

Does the $10 entrance fee cover the loungers/umbrellas?

On the website that you mentioned, the Las Palmas tour is $15. Is it 10 or 15/person?

Do you happen to have any pictures that you could post?

Thanks

I paid 10$, basically I contact them through the web site and I reserved directly with them for that price. They were really helpfull and provide us all the information.

Yes with that price you get the loungers, insted for the umbrella on the beach there are some palms where you can stay so you do not get burnt.

try to go here for some pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180960418604243.42988.178776265489325&type=1

or here as well...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.188596474507304.46373.178776265489325&type=1

Well me and my wife love roatan, and we are planning to go there one week for easter. we already bought the fly and for sure we will go back to Pirates Pay to have the tour with the Galleon, I was very disappointed to miss it.

Terry:)

Just one more question: How is the snorkeling from Las Palmas?

Is there anything to see from shore or you have to go out further by boat?

Thanks

The snorkeling is ok, they rent the fin and mask for 5$ (i am not sure), I had my own ones. You do not need to go out with the boat but my suggestion is that the more you go faraway from the shore the better it is.

Terry Al.

• 1 month later...

Ciao a tutti,

noi ci siamo stati un mese fa ed è stato stupendo.

Abbiamo preso l'all inclusive package e abbiamo mangiato aragoste e bevuto un ottimo vino argentino. Tutto alla griglia. Estremamente pulito, i bambini si sono divertiti in spiaggia e visitando il galeone dei pirati.

Mario & family

• 2 weeks later...

translation (via google)

We stayed there one month ago and it was wonderful.

We took the all inclusive package and we ate lobster and drank a good Argentine wine. Everything on the grill. Extremely clean, the children enjoyed the beach and visiting the pirate galleon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

a new photo from a friend of Cruise Critic, The name is Carl.

Do you know something of Carabbean Splash in the zone of Cozumel?

We are thinking to go there in October and we would like to ask to somebody of the cruise if they know it? Is it only a cruise center? Is also an hotel?

Do you know a web site like this for italian people to chat in Italian?

Thanks a lot.

Mario

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we have been in Pirates bay and was perfect. I guess that if you go in Frech key you will be ok at the same. That island is a dream. Me and my family really want to go back again.

Do you know a cruise critic version for Italian people?

May you give me some help?

Thanks in advance.

Mario

• 5 weeks later...

Guys,

just came back Alfredo from a cruise in the western Carrabean.

He's here with some photo that I love to post as promised.

Let me know what do you think and please give us suggestion for next trip in carrabean. We can spend one week in Us mainland and a week for cruising. It will be our second cruise!!

Thanks,

Mario & Family

100_1966.jpg.2ff10cc56f8312fe9d86a72691139aa8.jpg

100_1893.jpg.7db717c967122ad889eaca12fbcbc518.jpg

100_1933.jpg.d067524b52b2b39c510b639b7f483966.jpg

100_1965.jpg.47b929d2e30bf9140d902c3a15946b61.jpg

100_1934.jpg.d6fcc716567143941603fbb37bd79f55.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...