Radical Adventures

GStonelake

Looking at possibly doing Sail & Snorkel Excursion with Radical Adventures in Roatan. Any feedback on them would be appreciated.

I very much enjoyed my day with Free Radical, the crew was spot on, the food was yummy and endless (go hungry) and the snorkeling was good.

• 1 month later...

Can't join any of you :( but I can highly recommend Radical Adventures. The owners and crew are so friendly; the freshly prepared food is delicious and plentiful and the snorkeling was good.

It was a highlight of our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for for folks to join group on 7 Nov

Celebrity: Century --1998 & 2013; Constellation -- 2007 & 2010; Solstice -- 2009; Silhouette -- 2011; Eclipse -- 2014 & 2015

Royal: Grandeur of the Seas -- 2008 x2; Jewel of the Seas -- 2007; Monarch of the Seas -- 2002

Princess: Sun Princess -- 2004 & 2006; Caribbean Princess -- 2005

• 6 months later...
Did you both post on your roll calls? We got a group to join us from there...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I posted ... received our quota. We are sailing in Nov. Looking forward to this adventure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We went on a snorkel excursion last week with Radical Adventures and it was excellent--our favorite excursion! We loved the snorkeling, and the food, including a sit-down lunch that was prepared on the catamaran, was fabulous. The crew was wonderful and very welcoming. I highly recommend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went on a snorkel excursion last week with Radical Adventures and it was excellent--our favorite excursion! We loved the snorkeling, and the food, including a sit-down lunch that was prepared on the catamaran, was fabulous. The crew was wonderful and very welcoming. I highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the actual snorkeling?

Love love them. We had a great time last year and would like to do this one again on October 31st, but need two more people. Let me know if anyone will be on the island that day and would like to join us. I tried posting in roll call and our FB page and so far only 4 total.

Well I gave up and booked Jolly Roger.

Kind of bummed because I wanted a (much) more private cat excursion but you know, I too posted on FB and in the Roll Call.

Radical Adventures needs to do more to get itself out there is they're interested in growing their business, which, maybe they aren't. But just looking at their calendar, it is filled with dates where "X People want to go...need 2,3,4 more" etc. We can't do it for them.

• 1 month later...

Our group went with Radical Adventures and it was the bestexcursion of our whole trip! One of thebest things about their trip is they keep the number of people low - last thing I wantto do is be squashed in with 50+ other passengers and snorkel with 50+ passengers (along with the other similar boats in the same area) like on the Jolly Roger. Had a great local crew that gave us history of thearea and when we arrived at our snorkel spot in Port Royal, we were where theonly ones there!

We sailed on the Free Radical just after Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our day a lot. Even though our ship came in much earlier than planned, due to a medical evacuation, other tour operators at the port called them and they arrived as quickly as possible--a couple of hours before we were scheduled.

None of us knew what to do as we were to meet them as quickly as possible after the ship got to port. so, did that mean the old time, which was something like 10, or the time the ship actually arrived, which was closer to 8? Our driver showed up within 15 minutes in spite of the mix-up.

The crew were great and friendly, the food was good and kept on coming and the snorkeling was the best I have seen for quite a few years. It rained off and on all day, but we still enjoyed the day.

There is a small dog on board who likes to beg and sit by people. We thought it was charming, but not everyone might agree. Also, the catamaran is not the newest or biggest we have been on, but they keep the amount of people small, so that was great. We had only 12 on our cruise.

• 1 month later...