A VERY ODD balcony on Divina Question.

timelordjason

Do the staff tend to leave the curtains pulled on the glass doors to the balconies when you enter your cabin for the first time?

I know this is a weird question but.....

This trip is a surprise for my wife and she doesn't even know we are doing a cruise until she arrives SOOOOOO i was just daydreaming how awesome it would be when she pulls the curtains to see the ocean. :) She has only ever had interiors before. :)

Do the staff tend to leave the curtains pulled on the glass doors to the balconies when you enter your cabin for the first time?

I know this is a weird question but.....

This trip is a surprise for my wife and she doesn't even know we are doing a cruise until she arrives SOOOOOO i was just daydreaming how awesome it would be when she pulls the curtains to see the ocean. :) She has only ever had interiors before. :)

I read this too quickly and wondered to myself how on earth you were going to manage to get your wife onto the ship without her knowing! May I suggest a burlap sack? :')

A lovely surprise though. Try going up and around the ship so that she becomes disoriented, that way when you end up on one of the higher decks facing outwards she won't guess from cabin location alone!

I read this too quickly and wondered to myself how on earth you were going to manage to get your wife onto the ship without her knowing! May I suggest a burlap sack? :')

A lovely surprise though. Try going up and around the ship so that she becomes disoriented, that way when you end up on one of the higher decks facing outwards she won't guess from cabin location alone!

HAHAHA a burlap sack that is funny. Not this trip again though we Already got married ;)

she is so sweet she would be disoriented just in the lobby :)

You're just going to have to play it by ear. Remember: women are smarter than us. But the good news is, even when they know what's up, they play dumb so we feel special. Your lady is going to feel so lucky that she has a guy who did all this for her. Don't worry -- just go with the flow! ;)

Lear her to get the drink tickets and say your going to check on the room or go to the head and run to the cabin and talk to the room steward and ask him to close them. Be creative in a devious way..

Your going to be near the buffet, get a seat at the back, then pop to the loo via one of the rear side exits and nip down one deck and talk to your Steward. Divina staff love it if you are friendly and personable toward them.

Also are you aware of the various treats such as Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries that you can have delivered to your cabin. Would your wife enjoy sipping prosseco on her newly discovered balcony.

Your going to be near the buffet, get a seat at the back, then pop to the loo via one of the rear side exits and nip down one deck and talk to your Steward. Divina staff love it if you are friendly and personable toward them.

Also are you aware of the various treats such as Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries that you can have delivered to your cabin. Would your wife enjoy sipping prosseco on her newly discovered balcony.

I was thinking of the bon voyage package but not sure

and yes i feel like she may have guessed already but who knows hahaaha

I was thinking of the bon voyage package but not sure

and yes i feel like she may have guessed already but who knows hahaaha

The Bon Voyage package is interesting and reasonably priced. A nice tray of canapés and a bottle of prosecco when you arrive. However, we did end up stacking, packing and collectig fruit during the cruise, as the package includes a daily delivery of fresh fruit. There's just so much one can eat, as fruit is also available at the buffet, but that's not really a complaint now is it?