Splash Park Aruba

Hatteras51

http://www.splashparkaruba.com/

A new splash park has opened for families on Surfside Beach. It is near Reflextions and the airport. There are no chairs or umbrellas there, but it is walkable from Reflextions, so you could rent chairs and shade at Reflextions, and walk down to it for an hour or so. This makes a nice day option. I'm not sure if it is appropriate for small children, but older kids will love it. They also have a facebook page.

Edited by Hatteras51

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The website is slightly lacking info,but they do respond quickly.

Any chance I could find out how long the cab ride is and an approximate cost? I budget out everything to know what to charge, what I need cash for.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At their web site, it looks like the $15 pass doesn't actually include the splash park :( But they do have a $30 package that includes 1 hour at the splash park and it sounds like a shuttle will pick you up (?) I am going to contact them regarding if the shuttle will pick up at the cruise port (the web site just references hotels).

• 2 weeks later...
At their web site, it looks like the $15 pass doesn't actually include the splash park :( But they do have a $30 package that includes 1 hour at the splash park and it sounds like a shuttle will pick you up (?) I am going to contact them regarding if the shuttle will pick up at the cruise port (the web site just references hotels).

Did you find out if they will pick up at the cruise port?