Mobile Parking update

crewsin250

Just returned from 4 day cruise on Fantasy out of Mobile, AL. I had read on these boards where the Quality Inn on Church St charged $5 a night to park. Just wanted to update they charged me $11.25 a day for a total of $45 for 4 days parking and no shuttle to ship. This could have been my fault for not calling in advance to verify the price and it was still cheaper than the port I know. They did come and pick us up at the port and brought us back to our car at the hotel. Still was surprised when we arrived that the price had changed we took 2 cars if I had known we would have loaded up in 1 car and parked at the port for less money.

Hope this helps others in planning your cruise out of Mobile, Al. on Fantasy.

Paul

Just returned from 4 day cruise on Fantasy out of Mobile, AL. I had read on these boards where the Quality Inn on Church St charged $5 a night to park. Just wanted to update they charged me $11.25 a day for a total of $45 for 4 days parking and no shuttle to ship. This could have been my fault for not calling in advance to verify the price and it was still cheaper than the port I know. They did come and pick us up at the port and brought us back to our car at the hotel. Still was surprised when we arrived that the price had changed we took 2 cars if I had known we would have loaded up in 1 car and parked at the port for less money.

Hope this helps others in planning your cruise out of Mobile, Al. on Fantasy.

Paul

The parking garage across the street from the Quality Inn is $10/day but no shuttle. It's about a 10 minute walk to the terminal.

• 2 weeks later...

We are just back from the same cruise. Our car was vandalized at the Mobile port parking garage....I started a new thread about it. We had thought about parking at Quality Inn but it didn't seem very secure!:mad:

We are just back from the same cruise. Our car was vandalized at the Mobile port parking garage....I started a new thread about it. We had thought about parking at Quality Inn but it didn't seem very secure!:mad:

OMG. I am thinking about parking there when we cruise. I thought the parking was secure, locked and guarded!! Is this not true??? Was it bad?? I will have all our stuff in the car for our drive back home with three little boys and something like this will totally mess things up. Now what?

Not good to hear. It concerns me too!

• 4 weeks later...