Question for Bonnie re- 16th Nov Journey sailing

G2G

Hi Bonnie,

I am booked on the 16th November Journey sailing this year from Malaga. A number of us have noticed that the Ship quite suddenly went to full capacity, except for the most expensive suites. Do you know if the rest of the staterooms have been taken by a large corporate group? A number of people are expressing concerns on the relevant roll call. I appreciate any information you might have. Thank you.

G

Edited by G2G

Hi Bonnie,

I am booked on the 16th November Journey sailing this year from Malaga. A number of us have noticed that the Ship quite suddenly went to full capacity, except for the most expensive suites. Do you know if the rest of the staterooms have been taken by a large corporate group? A number of people are expressing concerns on the relevant roll call. I appreciate any information you might have. Thank you.

G

Hi G2G,

I do not know the answer, but anytime you see a large block of cabins disappear suddenly, that's always a possibility. Was there a large price drop ? Perhaps a large TA is holding a block of rooms. You may wish to try Google and search it out. Perhaps you will find an answer via that method.

Hi Bonnie,

G

Gill, same thing happened on our 4th October Journey cruise. Staterooms in all categories including a number accessible cabins and then whoosh, overnight they went. Now only the big suites left. It does make me a bit concerned of just how they sold it so quickly and what the other passengers will be like, but I'm hopeful it will be just another great cruise on Journey.

Have a great trip to Rio. Wish I could join you all.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden