Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach (port canaveral)

beachlover777

Just when I thought I had my choices narrowed down for our pre-cruise stay, my mom thinks it's best that we look into the fly, snooze, cruise offers for port canaveral area. Renting a car is not an option for us since we don't want to drive. There are 3 adults and a toddler. My mom think comfort inn cocoa beach would be best since it has a separate room for us in the suite while the little one goes to sleep early. I seriously just want to book something and stop searching for other deals lol! Has anyone ever used the fly, snooze, cruise package with them? I hate to book something not knowing what others have experienced. Thanks in advance!

Just when I thought I had my choices narrowed down for our pre-cruise stay, my mom thinks it's best that we look into the fly, snooze, cruise offers for port canaveral area. Renting a car is not an option for us since we don't want to drive. There are 3 adults and a toddler. My mom think comfort inn cocoa beach would be best since it has a separate room for us in the suite while the little one goes to sleep early. I seriously just want to book something and stop searching for other deals lol! Has anyone ever used the fly, snooze, cruise package with them? I hate to book something not knowing what others have experienced. Thanks in advance!

Just FYI......Radisson At The Port now does airport pick up too......as well as having great shuttles to the port.....

Just FYI......Radisson At The Port now does airport pick up too......as well as having great shuttles to the port.....

Thank you! My mom is worried that if it's not pool weather, not much is near the Radisson. Plus I'm a bit worried with the Radisson suites (which we would need). I didn't realize they have so many glass top tables. Not ideal with an almost two year old lol! I wish they had more updated rooms and then I would've already booked there 👍

You may also want to checkout the Residence Inn which has bigger accommodations for a family. It gets excellent reviews and is one of the closest hotels to the port, but there is not any stores. However cabs are not that much and are plentiful.

I "think" they also have a free breakfast......but not 100% sure.

You may also want to checkout the Residence Inn which has bigger accommodations for a family. It gets excellent reviews and is one of the closest hotels to the port, but there is not any stores. However cabs are not that much and are plentiful.

I "think" they also have a free breakfast......but not 100% sure.

Thank you for your help. I'm not sure how well it will work not being able to walk anywhere since most cabs don't have car seats. It's funny how things are a bit more complicated when traveling with a lil one lol! I will check it out but still leaning toward cocoa beach fly, snooze, cruise deal.

Beachlover777

Courtyard also has the fly,snooze,cruise package. We booked that one over Comfort due to Trip Advisor ratings for what it's worth .

When are you going? We will be there in a couple of weeks, so I can give more info when I return.

Beachlover777

Courtyard also has the fly,snooze,cruise package. We booked that one over Comfort due to Trip Advisor ratings for what it's worth .

When are you going? We will be there in a couple of weeks, so I can give more info when I return.

We leave early December. I will check Courtyard out as well. It's hard to find a hotel that has a separate living room from the bedroom. My son goes to bed so early that we don't want to be stuck sitting in the dark while he sleeps lol! Thanks for the info!

Unless I am mis-rembering, the Country Inn and Suites also has some suites with a separate bedroom. I don't think however they offer an airport pickup.

and for what it is worth and I know you didn't ask but I think you should reconsider the not renting a car. It is VERY affordable since there is no drop off fee for most agencies in Florida, gives you the abilty to make a last minute run to grocery or drugstore.

Thanks for the ideas! I'm going to look into which hotels have shuttles to the port with rooms that have separate bedrooms. Maybe it'll be easier to book the shuttle on my own. I know a private transfer was $105+tip each way and the shuttle was much cheaper (obviously because it is shared). I will look into it! If not, I'll just pray comfort inn and suites is decent! Lol!

Thanks for the ideas! I'm going to look into which hotels have shuttles to the port with rooms that have separate bedrooms. Maybe it'll be easier to book the shuttle on my own. I know a private transfer was $105+tip each way and the shuttle was much cheaper (obviously because it is shared). I will look into it! If not, I'll just pray comfort inn and suites is decent! Lol!

We found it to be quite "decent".:)

We are only spending one night and if we booked it would be in the suite with the bedroom (which I read is better than the regular rooms). Decent would work for us lol! Were you able to walk to Walgreens or any bar/lounge nearby?

We got an upgrade to an ocean view suite..it was great.

We did not look for a bar but they have one...pre cruisers get a free drink voucher. I don't rember if there was a Walgreens. Plenty of other walkable places.

Walgreens, CVS, Winn Dixie are across the street from the Comfort Inn.

Also across the street: A NY Pizza, Branos (both Italian), IHOP, McDonalds, and Thai Fuku (decent Thai food - in the white/red Xtreme Surf Shop bldg across the street).

Almost next door: Ron Jon's Surf Shop - worth a walk through.

The beach is one block away.

Stay away from the Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen; both have the worst service ever.

Art

We got an upgrade to an ocean view suite..it was great.

We did not look for a bar but they have one...pre cruisers get a free drink voucher. I don't rember if there was a Walgreens. Plenty of other walkable places.

Walgreens, CVS, Winn Dixie are across the street from the Comfort Inn.

Also across the street: A NY Pizza, Branos (both Italian), IHOP, McDonalds, and Thai Fuku (decent Thai food - in the white/red Xtreme Surf Shop bldg across the street).

Almost next door: Ron Jon's Surf Shop - worth a walk through.

The beach is one block away.

Stay away from the Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen; both have the worst service ever.

Art

Great info! Thank you both! Due to the close proximity to places and hassle of not being able to hop in a cab easy with a 1.5 year old, this may be the best option for us. If either of you stayed, did you book a private transfer or use the fly snooze cruise through travelynx?

We used the park n' cruise.We drive to Fl from Maine. Used their shuttle to the port. We like to get to port early and the shuttle for our ship (Sensation) was not leaving until 12 however they let us on the Sunshine shuttle so we did get their early!

Just an FYI - some hotels near the Orlando airport have the cruise. shuttle packages as well (if you're flying into MCO.)

We used the park n' cruise.We drive to Fl from Maine. Used their shuttle to the port. We like to get to port early and the shuttle for our ship (Sensation) was not leaving until 12 however they let us on the Sunshine shuttle so we did get their early!

Thanks!