Anthem dining choices

What is

Classic 1

Classis 2

Dynamic

I thought this was just like the quantum and that it was all dynamic

They have modified Dynamic Dining to include options for those who want the same dining time, waiters, and table mates. Classic 1 is early dining and classic 2 is late dining. The classics rotate between restaurants on a schedule set by the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Not booked on any ships with this,so it still confuses me......

So Dynamic is the same time,waiters,tablemates......same restaurant????

Classic,you move around? But at the same time each night? Do you have the same tablemates?

To me,the terminology should be reverse:)....

Not booked on any ships with this,so it still confuses me......

So Dynamic is the same time,waiters,tablemates......same restaurant????

Classic,you move around? But at the same time each night? Do you have the same tablemates?

To me,the terminology should be reverse:)....

I believe you have it reversed.

Classic you have the same time,same waiter and tablemates and rotate through the complementary restaurants in an order determined by RCL.

Dynamic you make your own reservations at the time you choose for each day at the restaurant you choose for each day.

I hope that helps.

Lisa

Classic you have the same time,same waiter and tablemates and rotate through the complementary restaurants in an order determined by RCL.

Dynamic you make your own reservations at the time you choose for each day at the restaurant you choose for each day.

I hope that helps.

Lisa

Thanks.......told you I was confused..

so Dynamic is like MTD?? You sit by yourselves or friends?Not with the same people?..

We booked for the first 4 nights, then after that for the next 10 nights we just turned up and got a table no problems no waiting either

Are you able to request that you eat with others or can you only get tebles for the two of you?

Guest maddycat
Are you able to request that you eat with others or can you only get tebles for the two of you?

You can ask to be seated with others.

Can you do the classic and let's say you have a great night at one of the rooms and want to try it again. Can you do that or you lose that privilege when you book Classic?

As you rotate through the 4 restaurants.....you'll be back there again in 4 days time!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I hope that helps.

Lisa

We just got off Anthem yesterday and Lisa you are quite correct !

With the addition that Classic 1 is dining at 6.30pm and Classic 2 is dining at 8.30pm...

We had Dynamic as this was the only option when we booked in Oct 2014, so we chose and pre-booked all our Dinners before we embarked.

All the restaurants are very accommodating.

We had pre-booked a table for the 3 of us at around 6.30pm every night, but as we ended up eating with some friends, we changed restaurants to eat with our friends and also they added themselves to our pre-booked restaurant.

Not a problem at all !!