Somerset Water Sports

princess tu tu

We rented a Boston Whaler from Somerset Bridge Water Sports last August. It was a great day and they were easy and professional to deal with. The location was easy to get to on the bus. The boat was in good condition and easy to use. We would not hesitate to use them again.

We are going back next month, but this time need a pontoon boat. Unfortunately, theirs wasn't available that day, so we are going to try Aquatic Bermuda instead.

We used Somerset Water Sports last July. We were a party of 14 people so we had the pontoon boat and one Boston Whaler to hold our families. Our grandson rented fishing equipment for Somerset and did some "ocean fishing." They had a great time. We traveled around and poked in and out of small beaches that the owners of Somerset pointed out to us. When we returned, we went back under the smallest drawbridge in the world and returned our boats. We had the boats for four hours on the Sunday afternoon that we arrived on the Dawn. It was a highlight of our trip.

I believe we rented it from 1-5 PM. When we got there, the people ahead of us did not get back on time and we were held up until almost 2 PM. The owner assured us that we would have a four hour rental and that the time would begin when we left the dock. There is a small store right at the dock that you can buy snacks and soda from. Alcohol is not sold in Bermuda on Sunday. I think the Dawn arrives at 11 PM and we had plenty of time to get lunch and take the bus to Somerset Village. Have the bus driver leave you off after the bridge. There is sidewalk on that side of the street and it is much safer to walk on a sidewalk than on the edge of the road. We got left off before the bridge and it was scary getting down into the village.

I believe we rented it from 1-5 PM. When we got there, the people ahead of us did not get back on time and we were held up until almost 2 PM. The owner assured us that we would have a four hour rental and that the time would begin when we left the dock. There is a small store right at the dock that you can buy snacks and soda from. Alcohol is not sold in Bermuda on Sunday. I think the Dawn arrives at 11 PM and we had plenty of time to get lunch and take the bus to Somerset Village. Have the bus driver leave you off after the bridge. There is sidewalk on that side of the street and it is much safer to walk on a sidewalk than on the edge of the road. We got left off before the bridge and it was scary getting down into the village.

Hi All. Do you recall the bus # that will take you from the Dockyard to Sommerset Bridge?

Rented a Whaler from Somerset Bridge Water Sports last August and will be doing so again in a couple days. Looked at others but decided to stick with what worked.

As with a lot of high use rentals, boat could have been nicer but ran well. Owner and employees or family were nice. Rode a scooter. Quick and easy. Parking is poor and tight but, got out when done. If you book online, you only get a confirmation number and details. One thing I don't care for is it doesn't block out some or all of your credit card details though never had problems.

Was looking at Blue Hole Watersports but a little harder to get to early in the AM and decided to stay near the ship and beaches. To Blue Hole Watersports credit, "Michael" was the only one out of two (the other being H20 Sports) that I contacted via e-mail to return a message.

"Alcohol is not sold in Bermuda on Sunday"

The island of Bermuda passed a law that now allows establishments to sell liquor/beer/wine on Sundays.

This law must have changed since July of 2013, when we were there the last time.

Hey just wanted to say that summer set bridge sports is amazing. Never went on jet skis neither had my fiance who was terrified of the ocean but staff n tour guide was extremly knowledgeable and had us very comfortable. We just had a blast great staff and I'm going back in a few weeks to rent the whaler... post back and let me know how it was