Thap Ba Hot Springs, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Cruzer Two

My wife and I will be making a port call in Nha Trang, Vietnam in January, 2017 and would like to go to the Thap Ba Hot Springs for a mud-bath and massage. I understand it is about 5 or 6 miles from town. We would like to take a taxi from the port. Has anyone been there? What is the price for the VIP Spa treatment and the taxi fare from port? Any information would be appreciated.

Ron

Taxis should not be a problem - just make sure you use Mai Linh or Vinasun taxis.

For information on the use of taxis in Vietnam and the spa you want to visit go to Trip Advisor - Vietnam forum and look up information there about Nha Trang etc.

People who have visited the mud baths etc will post their reports about the place on that forum.

Edited by Bpos
spelling error

Taxis should not be a problem - just make sure you use Mai Linh or Vinasun taxis.

For information on the use of taxis in Vietnam and the spa you want to visit go to Trip Advisor - Vietnam forum and look up information there about Nha Trang etc.

People who have visited the mud baths etc will post their reports about the place on that forum.

There is very little information on Trip Advisor. I have emailed the spa and will report back with their reply.

Ron

I found 827 reviews for this place on trip advisor including prices etc.

Where did you look - go to Nha Trang things to do and find it there.

• 1 month later...

We went to these hot springs/mud baths as part of a private day tour whilst in Nha Trang earlier this year. We did Cham Towers then boat trip, went to a old house had fruit and tea, orphanage, mat weaving then to lunch yummy in a restaurant on the river then a boat ride to the spa had mud baths then hot spring pools finishing off with drink of coconut water. I don't think this tour is on the tour site but we contacted the provider and asked about min using some stuff and adding this. If you do a Google search for Nha Trang tours one of the first you will see is Pham click on that your will actually see a photo of us in the pool. There is then a link to his website. It was a really great day.

We went to these hot springs/mud baths as part of a private day tour whilst in Nha Trang earlier this year. We did Cham Towers then boat trip, went to a old house had fruit and tea, orphanage, mat weaving then to lunch yummy in a restaurant on the river then a boat ride to the spa had mud baths then hot spring pools finishing off with drink of coconut water. I don't think this tour is on the tour site but we contacted the provider and asked about min using some stuff and adding this. If you do a Google search for Nha Trang tours one of the first you will see is Pham click on that your will actually see a photo of us in the pool. There is then a link to his website. It was a really great day.

Good feedback for future cruisers

Thanks for the info. :)

• 4 months later...
We contacted the spa directly. They are going to provide a limo from the port to the spa and a full day of treatments in a VIP private room for two people for a cost of $177 USD!

does that seem high to you? Just curious.

We contacted the spa directly. They are going to provide a limo from the port to the spa and a full day of treatments in a VIP private room for two people for a cost of $177 USD!

Wow that does seem a lot for Vietnam

Wow that does seem a lot for Vietnam

You could get a massage on the beach for less money, but this is the going rate for a full-day of VIP treatments, mud-baths, and massages, in a private room for two people with limo transportation from the pier. They do not haggle, so you can take it or leave it. We're looking forward to the experience regardless of the price!

Ron

You could get a massage on the beach for less money, but this is the going rate for a full-day of VIP treatments, mud-baths, and massages, in a private room for two people with limo transportation from the pier. They do not haggle, so you can take it or leave it. We're looking forward to the experience regardless of the price!

Ron

I agree with you, it's your vacation!:):)