Greetings Cruise Critic Community!

Many thanks for asking your questions about the new Royal Princess! It's evident you're very excited about this new ship. I'm currently in Italy about to set sail aboard Royal Princess for Southampton. My apologies if I didn't get to each and every one of your questions but I hope you found my responses helpful.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am for the launch of Royal Princess! I hope you'll experience this beautiful new ship, with new features including the dramatic central Piazza, SeaWalk and many dining options!

Be sure to follow the Royal Princess Inaugural Celebration with the notable Naming Ceremony on June 13, when The Duchess of Cambridge officially christens Royal Princess! You can find updates on [url]www.princess.com/news[/url] or our Facebook page at [url]www.facebook.com/princesscruises[/url]. And, if you use Twitter or Instagram, join the conversation using the hashtag #RoyalPrincess.

My best to you from Royal Princess!
Rai Caluori

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Thanks very much for your time to answer our questions!

Like many others, we are quite excited about cruising on the new Royal Princess! :)

LuLu
~~~~ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Rai Caluori']Greetings Cruise Critic Community!

Be sure to follow the Royal Princess Inaugural Celebration with the notable Naming Ceremony on June 13, when The Duchess of Cambridge officially christens Royal Princess! You can find updates on [url]www.princess.com/news[/url] or our Facebook page at [url]www.facebook.com/princesscruises[/url]. And, if you use Twitter or Instagram, join the conversation using the hashtag #RoyalPrincess.

My best to you from Royal Princess!
Rai Caluori[/QUOTE]

Thank You very much for taking the time to answer the questions, especially as busy as this week must have been with preparations to sail from the the shipyard today.

Looking forward to sailing her in 6 months time. Can't wait!

Sue

Dear Mr. Caluori,

There are still a lot of questions/posts that have gone unanswered. Will you be checking back in to address these concerns after the Royal is well on her way? I am looking forward to hearing from everyone who will be sailing on the Royal in the next few months. Please post actively for all of us who are land lock, for the time being.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
[B]Dear Mr. Rai Calouri,

Thanks for your teams on another float out. I saw now you have a new Ships Horn with multiple notes~!

As always Princess Cruise Lines now part of Carnival CCL/CUK :NYSE/LSE [U]Princess Cruise Lines does it again first![/U]

Now with our Royal Princess, again,going to be about I do have to ask.

When is Princess going to have a New Jersey Port ? Millions of passengers use this NJ/NYC area and you are so so much better than the competitions ships so why not get a few slips;)?

Regards,

Hon. Jonathan Robert

[/B]

Archived