Frozen Toasted Almonds Still Available on Classic?

Luvcrusn

We've always enjoyed the Frozen Toasted Almond drinks on the classic beverage package, but wonder if they are still included in the classic package since the changes moved Baileys to premium. Does anyone who has sailed since the changes were implemented know if they as still covered by classic or do we now have to pay the additional charge if we want one?

We've always enjoyed the Frozen Toasted Almond drinks on the classic beverage package, but wonder if they are still included in the classic package since the changes moved Baileys to premium.?

What?! There's such a thing as a frozen toasted almond drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd love the hear from someone on board now or who has sailed since the change for an "official" answer. Also, I would love to know if it is premium, what is the cost differential?

I believe that they should include a lower priced version of Amaretto (D'Amore?) and Baileys (Jameson's?) in the classic package. After all, they serve many different brands and levels of Vodka, Tequila, scotch, etc. That way we could all still enjoy at least our favorite mixed drinks. I find that there is not a noticeable difference among brands when used in a mixed drink.

Any thoughts?

I believe that they should include a lower priced version of Amaretto (D'Amore?) and Baileys (Jameson's?) in the classic package. After all, they serve many different brands and levels of Vodka, Tequila, scotch, etc. That way we could all still enjoy at least our favorite mixed drinks. I find that there is not a noticeable difference among brands when used in a mixed drink.

Any thoughts?

The PDF I printed out from the Celebrity Web-site does not list any, not that that is gospel, but they list 2 coffee liquors, Kahlua and Tia Maria but Amaretto and Baileys is only listed under Premium.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf