Anthem, Deck 8

gazruss

We are on Anthem May 11 and after I booked a cabin on Deck I noticed that it said Smaller Balcony. My TA checked and it's normal size. I did move my cabin to Deck 10 because I don't like to be across from just a wall. You never know if it's a storage room and lots of noise outside your cabin. It's better to be across from other cabins.

They should rename it to "standard" balcony not to sound so negative. We had the "small" balcony twice now on Quantum and Anthem, and it is plenty! You get two loungers and a table out there.

two loungers.. nice.. not like those plastic or metal chairs? i think i saw a pic somewhere they look kinda wicker is that true?

We are on Anthem May 11 and after I booked a cabin on Deck I noticed that it said Smaller Balcony. My TA checked and it's normal size. I did move my cabin to Deck 10 because I don't like to be across from just a wall. You never know if it's a storage room and lots of noise outside your cabin. It's better to be across from other cabins.

wendy.. we are on the same sailing! Exciting! (our cruise thread is not very chatty huh?!)

Just looked at my booking for our sailing on Anthem on Nov 27 and noticed that our superior cabin is listed as (Small Balcony) #8692. Anyone know why it's a "Small Balcony"?

I believe the "small" refers to the staterooms with 55 square feet Balcony. The Next level stateroom has 65 Square ft.

As far as I know, the room is the same square footage of 198 sq.ft.

On our cruise, the staterooms with 65 sq.ft balconies were close to $400 more per room, so we settled for 55 sq.ft.

dp

Edited by dpostman

two loungers.. nice.. not like those plastic or metal chairs? i think i saw a pic somewhere they look kinda wicker is that true?

They are reclining mesh chairs and an ottoman. I think the wicker furniture is in some of the suites.

1777484163_20160319_131037resize.jpg.669d806073a4a23f91a06f276096b89b.jpg

Edited by kkfw1994

They are reclining mesh chairs and an ottoman. I think the wicker furniture is in some of the suites.

Oh nice! Thanks! Cant wait to be on those chairs, eating my breakfast, pulling into port!:D

Are those the same for all standard balconies? We are on deck 7, I hope we have these chairs.

Interesting take - I choose a room across from a long string of walls (deck 10) so I wouldn't have to hear doors slamming from people across a hall.

That's exciting!!! I love these chairs! And we can both put our feet up :)