Cucina del Capitano on the Breeze

nicole2380

It was open for lunch the first day when we sailed the Breeze. We had dinner there the first night. It was good.

Great, Thank you so much for your feed back. I can tell my mom I was right and that is what we are going to do for lunch.

Yes it is, it's my go to place for lunch on embarkation day. Never crowded and freshly prepared food. I actually stop by Guy's topping bar to get a small dish of bacon, then add it to my pasta alfreado for a make a version of pasta carbonara.

Edited by okgirl

Does anyone know if they are still offering free carafe of wine if you book the first night for dinner?

That is still my understanding.

I also think it was a half carafe of their house wine, either Chianti or Pino Grigio.

we have reservations the 1st night I heard they offer free wine then I am hoping it is true. I know the steak restaurant does It will be our anniversary cruise

Yes, they did, its a half carafe of chianti or pinot grigio as I recall.

they might have the 1/2 price wine bottles offer the SH has, that I don't know for sure.

We didn't eat the first night but we did the 2nd night and the food was excellent and worth the $30.00 for dinner. Had Risotto Balls and Tomato/mozzarella slices as an appetizer and they were excellent !! Had pasta and meatballs for dinner and it did not disappoint and the Tiramisu for dessert was a wonderful way to end the meal.