Will the Breeze be a construction site 2 weeks prior to dry dock?

Carleeb12

We are booked on the Breeze two weeks before dry dock. Prior to booking, I read several forums stating that you just want to avoid the cruise right before drydock and the two directly after. Therefore, I assumed it was safe to book it two weeks beforehand. I just got done reading the thread about the Glory, however, and I am very concerned now. It appears they started work two weeks prior to dry-dock and it was a loud construction-site nightmare. What are the chances the Breeze will suffer the same fate? We are booked in a balcony on the same side as Fat Jimmy's, which will be converted into Guy's Pig and Anchor. This is our first balcony and I will be very sad if it is a construction zone down below and/or if we can hear it from our balcony. The other big change on the ship is that they will be adding Alchemy Bar. Does anyone know where this might be located and if it also has the potential of being a construction site two weeks prior to dry dock?

I can't speak for 100% certainty but that won't but Glory started early because they are redoing the slides. The Breeze shouldn't so I doubt you will have 4 or more weeks of dry dock work. Pig and anchor shouldn't need to many if any structural changes. Maybe add a wall or door or something. I think you will be ok

I've been having the same concerns as I will be on the sailing after you. In our roll call people it has been discussed and as rjl1977 is saying, the changes aren't major like on Glory. So right now I feel comfortable that our sailing won't be a construction zone.

Happy sailing 😊

One would LIKE to think they learned their lesson with the Glory incident, so I would say no.

At least not to that degree.

Enjoy the Breeze. It's our favorite ship!!:)

Would appear they learned a good lesson with Glory and hopefully whoever scheduled the construction on Glory has gone elsewhere.