Port Canaveral-Snooze and Cruise

Hello! We are looking in to pre cruise hotels.

We need a hotel with a cruise package that includes parking for the duration of the cruise and a shuttle to/from the port. Breakfast included would be nice, but not necessary. I'd also, if possible, like to book a hotel where you can see the cruise ships in the morning. This isn't a dire need, but it would be nice.

I was looking at La Quinta, was all ready to book, I've stayed at La Quintas before in Orlando, Tampa, etc. and really loved it. But I decided to check Trip Advisor, and there are lots of reviews about cockroaches and bed bugs. That's out.

I looked at Raddison Resort at the Port and it looks really outdated and there were reviews about live bugs in the sheets. So while not totally out, I'd like to see if there's something better.

Looked at the Hilton and it doesn't seem to have a snooze and cruise package available.

Oh, and I'd like a hotel for about 100-180 a night.

Country Inn & Suites is next door to the Radisson and about a mile or less to the port. It is currently undergoing renovations. I booked a park & cruise package for $154 plus tax for February. It includes room, breakfast, parking for duration of cruise and shuttle.

I have also stayed at the Hampton Inn. Parking and shuttle are extra charges. About four miles to the port.

Doubletree is nice, has free parking but no free breakfast and it is five miles from the port. From my balcony I could see the ships leaving port and entering the ocean.

Country Inn & Suites is next door to the Radisson and about a mile or less to the port. It is currently undergoing renovations. I booked a park & cruise package for $154 plus tax for February. It includes room, breakfast, parking for duration of cruise and shuttle.

I have also stayed at the Hampton Inn. Parking and shuttle are extra charges. About four miles to the port.

Doubletree is nice, has free parking but no free breakfast and it is five miles from the port. From my balcony I could see the ships leaving port and entering the ocean.

Just FYI......Country Inn & Suites is next door to the Residence Inn (not the Radisson, which is down the street a little bit). CI&I and RI both have a free breakfast, both offer the park/cruise package and are the closest ones to the port. Both get very good reviews on Trip Advisor.....

Hope this helps......

Hello! We are looking in to pre cruise hotels.

Looked at the Hilton and it doesn't seem to have a snooze and cruise package available.

Oh, and I'd like a hotel for about 100-180 a night.

FWIW: Hilton does have the snooze & cruise package. Here's the list of the 22 hotels that have it: http://www.parkingstay.com/p/port-canaveral-area-hotels-view-port.html

We did Comfort Suites a couple weeks ago. Very pleased and easy. Only about 10 min from port and their shuttle system to and from port was very organized and efficient. Very pleased with the hotel and wished we had stayed longer. Breakfast was one of best I've seen. Everything clean.

We loved cruising our of Port Canaveral and will likely stay again as soon as I can talk my DH into springing for another cruise.

Edited by wantocruisemore

We stayed at Radisson in February and it is old and tired. I don't think any of them by the pier are positioned for or tall enough to see the ships in the harbor. Radisson, Country Inn and residence Inn are all in a row and have the park and cruise pkg.

I'll probably use Country Inn this year.

Cheryl