Barefoot Beach Cabanas

slotmomma3

• 1 month later...
Can anybody tell me what is the earliest, before your cruise, you can e-mail the concierge to reserve a barefoot beach cabana?

We were on the Indy and had the Ben and Jerrys sweet and emailed Raj about 6 months prior to our sail date. He confirmed everything but told me to email him a week out just so he can shore it up. All worked out great:D

Can anybody tell me what is the earliest, before your cruise, you can e-mail the concierge to reserve a barefoot beach cabana?

Please be aware, if not already, that Barefoot Beach has the clamshells (AKA cabanettes) as well as a few tiki umbrellas. The cabanas are located on the other side of the island.

We rented a clamshell when we were there in June and loved it!

Please be aware, if not already, that Barefoot Beach has the clamshells (AKA cabanettes) as well as a few tiki umbrellas. The cabanas are located on the other side of the island.

We rented a clamshell when we were there in June and loved it!

Barefoot Beach is reserved for suite guests and has full sized cabanas. There are no clamshells there. We e-mailed the concierge about two weeks in advance and were able to reserve one for our cruise last month.

Eric

I e-mailed the conceirge on Monday for our September cruise (11 weeks away). He reserved an OTW Cabana on Barefoot Beach in Labadee for us with no issue. He did ask us to e mail two weeks out as another conceirge wil be taking over before the date of the cruise.

From what I have been reading, the blue clamshells on Labadee (on any of the beaches) are available for free ( there will be people there to set them up for you that will expect to be tipped).

However the same blue clamshells on The Barefoot Beach in Cococay are available to rent. I can see how it would be easy to confuse the two different places!