Current MDR Menus

sarahc78

Ive searched for the past two days and havent been able to find any threads w/ scans or links of the current MDR menus. Its been awhile since we've sailed Celebrity so I was hoping I could check them out. If anyone has them or knows a current link/thread with them and could post I'd appreciate it. :)

Ive searched for the past two days and havent been able to find any threads w/ scans or links of the current MDR menus. Its been awhile since we've sailed Celebrity so I was hoping I could check them out. If anyone has them or knows a current link/thread with them and could post I'd appreciate it. :)

Hi Sarah:)...the only way to see current ones would be if someone

who has sailed very recently took photos of them and then scanned

them into their computer. I know when I sail I never take pictures

of the menus....but maybe someone who has done it recently, will see

this thread and will be able to give you a link.

Hi I hope this helps they are a couple of years old though

http://www.beyondships2.com/celebrity-eclipse-menus.html

got some pics but my hdd is lost.. No more moma's pork chops.

If you can remember all the types of lambs still one of the popular dishes.

same old deserts same old traditional dishes.

So since you asked an d no one hs that menu, it is your job to go take that pic and supply it for the next person here going to ask.

We recently cruised on solstice and while I don't currently have photos available, the MDR food was amazing and best of all the cruise lines I've been on. The food was amazing, and we loved each meal there.

Lunch menus on sea days were fantastic - appetisers, salads, cold soups, mains and desserts.

Dinner was unbelievable - kangaroo, crocodile, duck, steak tartare, fish, cold gazpachos, beautiful desserts. All cooked to perfection :)

We sailed on the Celebrity Solstice in January 2014 and the menus were the same as the Priesmans Panama Canal cruise except for the Top Chef night. The other Priesmans Celebrity cruises recently have also been the same. I believe that the menus are Celebrity wide.

Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We sailed on the Celebrity Solstice in January 2014 and the menus were the same as the Priesmans Panama Canal cruise except for the Top Chef night. The other Priesmans Celebrity cruises recently have also been the same. I believe that the menus are Celebrity wide.

Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were some alternative everyday options on The Eclipse last summer - these were on a 2 or 3 day rotation - Chicken Tikka Massala, Fish & Chips - English favourites!

• 1 month later...

Alan

Thanks.. do they use the first 7 menus on a 7 night cruise or some selection of the 14?