Legend Hotel Manager?

Martita B.

Thank you my: Seabourn sailing "Einstein" 1st mate."

My Dr,'s told me I must/have to get on the sea and Seabourn. I just booked last Friday (never ending support Seattle Team) Am trying to heal from Neurophy and a recent serious infection (Aug., 8 days in hospital)I am allerglic to : DIRT, of all thing, (I am an 'ole ridin' and ropin' ranch gal) pecan tree drippings, cedar, elastic, etc., etc. Need shots and will be at our fantastic Legend Dr.'s office on our TA. Am healying slowly, but, nicely....Fingers and Toers crossed!:o Of course, the illness's for the past 3 yrs have taken a toll.....good news I am thrilled and excited to join my Seabourn Family and ohhh so many treasured life-long friends. Here on our board and on the Legend Crossing.

Thank you so much for your energy, support and brillant posts and reviews!

Hope to see you soon on the Seabourn "Baby Girl's" ~~Capt. Stig refers to this name.:D

My sincere dinner cocktail toast~~"Amigos para siempre ~Salut!

Martha B

Edited by Martita B.

Yes Martha -- Laurent embarked in London when we did on 9/11 so will be there along with Simon Gillespie and chef Frank Solazzo who for 22 days cooked up the best food we have ever ever had on Seabourn.Will post a pick of both of them in a day or so when the jet lag passes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes Martha -- Laurent embarked in London when we did on 9/11 so will be there along with Simon Gillespie and chef Frank Solazzo who for 22 days cooked up the best food we have ever ever had on Seabourn. Sent from my iPad using Forums

You appreciate we not only arranged the surprise, but also the "A" team to manage it! Along, of course, with a captain straight out of central casting and the ubiquitous, smiling and super-helpful Eddie plus a wonderful crew.

We were on the Aug 15 (?) to 9/11 Legend sailing & Mr. Lalouer was with us the entire time. He also said he would be on when we re-embark (is that an actual word?) on 11/9. We're just disappointed that Christina & Speedy & Oasis won't be. They are simply the very best.

Yes you are so right . I remembered Karl was on with Frantic when she boarded earlier in August and completely forgot he left midway through and Laurent joined the ship. I know Karl has his fans but I think you were lucky to have Laurent on board -- he seems to be on top of everything and is one of the more visible hotel managers. Fingers crossed he is with us for the final Legend cruise -- the final small ship cruise -- in April.

Yes you are so right . I remembered Karl was on with Frantic when she boarded earlier in August and completely forgot he left midway through and Laurent joined the ship. I know Karl has his fans but I think you were lucky to have Laurent on board -- he seems to be on top of everything and is one of the more visible hotel managers. Fingers crossed he is with us for the final Legend cruise -- the final small ship cruise -- in April.

I joined with Frantic on Aug 15th,Karl was not onboard but Laurent was.