Voila

piratelooksat45

Our 2 week countdown is on! Anxiously awaiting boarding SeaDream and experiencing our "voila" moment at dinner, as well as all of the other fabulous SeaDream touches. Has anyone been to Anguilla on SeaDream...any recommendations on what to do?

Edited by piratelooksat45

Thanks Jim, I do love a good beach bar. Fpebbles, wish you were sailing with us too...want me to have a cocktail for you? I'll try to post onboard with any news on engine issue, etc., but after this cold winter they could anchor me in one spot and never move and I'd be happy.

Off to the elliptical to try to drop 20 lbs before the trip :) Forgot to ask on my initial post, Nevis is a new stop for us as well...any beach recommendations?

We also tried to drop anchor on both sides of Anguilla last winter, but were unable to due to the chop. Had to head on to St. Barts instead. Isn't life rough? If you do get to Anguilla, remind Pierre he has a mission to shop for a rugby shirt. Go Eels. He'll know.

Guess we've been lucky -- we've made it to Anguilla every time! Beware of some of the beach bars at Shoal Bay East -- several of our group (including FPebbles) got sick a couple of years ago! Ernie's is supposed to be good.

We actually like Nevis -- the Four Seasons is up and running again -- or take a cab over to Nesbit Plantation. They have a nice outdoor restaurant and a good beach. There is also the botanical garden.

Vandrefalk