CWC level in Voyage Personaliser

Underwatr

I have seven Cunard voyages and well over 70 nights under my belt, which means that I should be a Platinum Cunard World Club member on my upcoming Caribbean trip. Yet the Voyage Personaliser shows my CWC level as Gold. And of course it's been impossible to log in to the World Club pages all year...

Since there a good step up in recognition with Platinum I'd like to make sure it's straightened out before the trip (especially since straightening out issues after embarkation is touch and go...).

So what should I do? I expect that calling the World Club desk should provide some help. Has anyone called them and gotten good results?

Underwatr,

The issue with the CWC page on cunard.com has been resolved in my case at least. I can now sign in to the CWC page at http://www.cunard.com/already-booked/cunard-world-club/world-club-sign-in-register/ using my e-mail address and password and I am able to view my CWC profile there, including my voyage history.

I have a similar voyage history as you, having completed my seventh Cunard voyage last summer. My CWC profile does state "You are a Platinum Member of the Cunard World Club" as expected. And Voyage Personaliser also states "Cunard World Club - Platinum Tier" as expected.

Sorry, I can't say I have ever had to have an issue like this resolved where my CWC status was listed incorrectly. But I thought it might be of some help to report that the CWC profile page is now working for me. This tends to suggest something may have gone wrong with your specific login or CWC profile that will probably need to be resolved by calling Cunard as you have suggested.

Regards,

John.

Our bump-ups in status have come during the next voyage while on shipboard. New pins waiting in our cabin and a change in the color of our cruise cards. I never checked the on-line information to affirm status (because it can be so awkward to use). But, Cunard never made a mistake concerning this issue.

Our bump to Platinum came mid-voyage during a segment of a World Cruise. We were issued new key cards and had no trouble accessing the promised increased internet time.

I think you probably have nothing to worry about. But, a quick call to Cunard might put your mind to rest.

Congratulations! See you at the Captain's Party, Wine Tasting etc.

I have seven Cunard voyages and well over 70 nights under my belt, which means that I should be a Platinum Cunard World Club member on my upcoming Caribbean trip. Yet the Voyage Personaliser shows my CWC level as Gold. And of course it's been impossible to log in to the World Club pages all year...

Since there a good step up in recognition with Platinum I'd like to make sure it's straightened out before the trip (especially since straightening out issues after embarkation is touch and go...).

So what should I do? I expect that calling the World Club desk should provide some help. Has anyone called them and gotten good results?

Hello my fellow Christmas cruiser. I turned Diamond last voyage, but it did not show on my Personalizer. I called Cunard and it was corrected by the next day. The phone rep saw it immediately. I hope you are as successful in resolution.

Best,

Jeanne

Back (way back :) ) when I transitioned to Gold it was easy to verify the status before boarding but of course you could get into the CWC pages then. My memory is that the increase in status showed up after the qualifying trip even though you don't get the pin until embarking on the next trip. I'll call some time this week but I probably will wait until Tuesday or later.

Thanks for confirming that it's not just me. I seem to recall a back door to see your CWC status page that involved ordering a brochure that I didn't need but that doesn't seem to exist any more.

Back (way back :) ) when I transitioned to Gold it was easy to verify the status before boarding but of course you could get into the CWC pages then. My memory is that the increase in status showed up after the qualifying trip even though you don't get the pin until embarking on the next trip. I'll call some time this week but I probably will wait until Tuesday or later.

Thanks for confirming that it's not just me. I seem to recall a back door to see your CWC status page that involved ordering a brochure that I didn't need but that doesn't seem to exist any more.

Underwatr,

What happens when you go to the "World Club" page at http://www.cunard.com/already-booked/cunard-world-club/world-club-sign-in-register/ and attempt to log in there? I know there was a problem where that link went to a page to request brochures (as was discussed on this forum last January). But as I mentioned in my reply above, that page now allows me to login in and view my CWC profile and voyage history as it used to in the past.

Regards,

John.

Edited by bluemarble

Underwatr,

The issue with the CWC page on cunard.com has been resolved in my case at least. I can now sign in to the CWC page at http://www.cunard.com/already-booked/cunard-world-club/world-club-sign-in-register/ using my e-mail address and password and I am able to view my CWC profile there, including my voyage history.

I still get errors when I try to log in:

We're Sorry, Your login name or password cannot be found.

Please verify your login name and password and try again.

When I use the forgotten password function the email contains the password I was expecting to see.

Your information confirms what I was expecting, that the Personaliser and World Club pages should reflect my status.

Edited by Underwatr

I still get errors when I try to log in:

We're Sorry, Your login name or password cannot be found.

Please verify your login name and password and try again.

When I use the forgotten password function the email contains the password I was expecting to see.

Your information confirms what I was expecting, that the Personaliser and World Club pages should reflect my status.

That has to be frustrating, especially when the "Forgot your password?" function on the CWC login page confirms the login information you are trying to use is correct.

Perhaps your CWC login problem is somehow related to your CWC status being listed incorrectly in Voyage Personaliser. I do hope you are able to get both issues resolved by calling Cunard.

Regards,

John.

My voyage personaliser also had me listed at the incorrect level, but my online CWC profile was correct. I e-mailed them to point out the error, but got a reply that this could not be corrected that way, and I would have to call them. I did call, and now it is corrected - both VP and CWC Profile show the correct level.

Likewise. So, is there a way to change the password? I'm concerned because my password now appears in my email box, and my passport info is displayed on the Cunard page. Seems like it is vulnerable to hacking, so I deleted it.

Likewise. So, is there a way to change the password? I'm concerned because my password now appears in my email box, and my passport info is displayed on the Cunard page. Seems like it is vulnerable to hacking, so I deleted it.

There is no way I know of to change your CWC account password or request your password to be reset using the Cunard web site. I agree this is a shortcoming of the web site. Changing passwords on a regular basis is a fundamental tenant of account security.

Regards,

John.

• 4 weeks later...