How quick have you booked?

red212fire212

I got to work 30 mins ago and started reading my emails... saw Alaska cruise £1499, 1 night in San Fran then 14 night all inc cruise! Rang the number and booked.

Have enjoyed the Alaska reviews but wrote off going as too expensive from the UK, was looking at nearly 2 grand for a week with flights so am well happy, its worth the flight time for 2 weeks too!

I'M GOING TO ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!

Is that including flights? I assume you mean the Norwegian Sun, 14 days from San Francisco to Vancouver, 15 May 2017. The current starting prices from NCL are £1369 cruise only and £2710 fly/cruise. So if you got the flight, hotel and cruise for £1499, that's an amazing deal! :)

went to San Fran as a kid but first time in adulthood, I love America, Got married in Vegas and went back on 10th Anniversary to renew vows. Been to a few other places including San Diego and New York, going to have a few more to tick off!!!!!!

Red - are you a fire fighter??

We live 80 miles east of SF - we offer help at anytime. We have cruised Alaske before and cruising again in 9/2017. Few years ago, we flew to Alaska - rented a Harley and rode around the state for a week - cruising is great but riding the interior was Fantastic

agreed on the price, if that includes air,,, GREAT. last time we flew to South Hampton last July, it was 1300 RT just for the air

Edited by Harley0711

Is that including flights? I assume you mean the Norwegian Sun, 14 days from San Francisco to Vancouver, 15 May 2017. The current starting prices from NCL are £1369 cruise only and £2710 fly/cruise. So if you got the flight, hotel and cruise for £1499, that's an amazing deal! :)

Yes that's the one and yes does include that... you can see why I couldn't hang about and got it locked in! the funny thing was I rang my husband and just asked him if he trusted me, that I had found the holiday of our dreams and it would cost 3 grand... He said book it! not finished work yet and not told him where we are going!!!!!

Red - are you a fire fighter??

We live 80 miles east of SF - we offer help at anytime. We have cruised Alaske before and cruising again in 9/2017. Few years ago, we flew to Alaska - rented a Harley and rode around the state for a week - cruising is great but riding the interior was Fantastic

agreed on the price, if that includes air,,, GREAT. last time we flew to South Hampton last July, it was 1300 RT just for the air

No not a firefighter, I am just a big fan of them! Especially NY ff's, met a nice one in NY in 2000 but that another story lol... Got any pics of you in uniform??? joke ;-)

Love the Harley idea, I am from a family of bikers and the oh is one (well not since he last came off it!) My dad treated himself for his 39th birthday and had a brand new HD shipped over, its his pride and joy!

You understand why I had to book at such a great price then? when we went to Vegas last year I shopped around and got 'cheap' flights at £1500 for both of us, It's sooo expensive isn't it!

I got to work 30 mins ago and started reading my emails... saw Alaska cruise £1499, 1 night in San Fran then 14 night all inc cruise! Rang the number and booked. Have enjoyed the Alaska reviews but wrote off going as too expensive from the UK, was looking at nearly 2 grand for a week with flights so am well happy, its worth the flight time for 2 weeks too! I'M GOING TO ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! After sailing in all different parts of the world, Alaska is our favorite cruise destination. Have a great time.