Best FLL Hotel for a large group?

tbag124

We are looking at doing a large family group cruise next May on Oasis. Starting to think about booking hotels for everyone and wondering what our best choices would be for rate and convenience (dining, getting to the port, etc). The group will be a mix from seniors to toddlers.

Thanks!!

I wouldn't think seeking several rooms, or a single room would matter, as long as rooms are available. Perhaps if a given hotel has a group rate for X number of rooms or above.

There are MANY threads recommending hotels here, and many will say the "best" location for port access is 17th St. I would just call several in that area, and see if they have a discount for groups. Expect the number for a discount may be high- over 10 rooms, for example.

Edited by CruiserBruce

I wouldn't think seeking several rooms, or a single room would matter, as long as rooms are available. Perhaps if a given hotel has a group rate for X number of rooms or above.

There are MANY threads recommending hotels here, and many will say the "best" location for port access is 17th St. I would just call several in that area, and see if they have a discount for groups. Expect the number for a discount may be high- over 10 rooms, for example.

Thanks. ive seen the 17th street mentioned and also the las olas area so will have to research both. good starting point though. thanks!!

Las Olas Blvd. has one hotel, the Riverside.

How many rooms do you need? Can rooms be shared?

I'd look at Gallery One. Rooms are condo like. Great location for shopping, restaurants, a few blocks from the beach, on the waterway with its own water taxi stop. I think more appealing because of beach access rather than 17th st. which is very busy and no beach.

Choices depend on your budget too.

We are looking at doing a large family group cruise next May on Oasis. Starting to think about booking hotels for everyone and wondering what our best choices would be for rate and convenience (dining, getting to the port, etc). The group will be a mix from seniors to toddlers.

Thanks!!

Gallery One at East Sunrise Boulevard offer 2 bedroom suites that include 3 beds and a sofabed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

We have a group of 11 coming in December 26-28 for a pre-cruise stay and chose the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. I just tried to price out GalleryOne but their prices

are higher than the Embassy.