Just off Getaway 12 day....

kollegekreed

Fuller review to come, but a quick note to say what a fantastic 12 days this was. The getaway remains my favorite ship a year after sailing for the first time. It is still in pristine condition and though it is the Breakaways twin, it is superior in almost every way, especially crew. In the coming days you'll see some complaints about food, pools, and a not so great time in St Lucia, but anyone that didn't have a good time on this cruise can't have a good time anywhere!

I agree the Getaway is a fantastic ship, and I look forward to boarding her again in February. It will be interesting to compare the Escape on which I sale the week prior to the GA. But, just having two cruises back to back on two great ships will be fantastic.;)

Thank you.

Look forward to your review and comparing the BA to the GA.

We are sailing the BA in August for the third time but will be sailing on Getaway

in April in a spa balcony. Hope you took lots of pictures!

Same menus. Though didn't do cagneys so don't know if it changed to a la carte.

Not a charter cruise, just s long one before they take over the Sunday western itinerary as the Escape steals their spot Saturday.

They are doing s charter today through Saturday or Sunday. Not sure for who....

Yes fat cats was open. It's kind of comical looking at the signs near the elevators because they put "Fat Cats" labels over the old Grammy experience wording....but used bigger font.

A lot of our solo group used it for karaoke each night and I know they had Jazz at some point, but neither are my thing. Sorry.

Yes fat cats was open. It's kind of comical looking at the signs near the elevators because they put "Fat Cats" labels over the old Grammy experience wording....but used bigger font.

A lot of our solo group used it for karaoke each night and I know they had Jazz at some point, but neither are my thing. Sorry.

So there is not Grammy Experience anymore? Heading on the Getaway in January.

We were on the Getaway also for the 12 day cruise and we are getting back on tomorrow for 6 days love that ship and the people working there this will be our forth time on her. Got the Escape Dec 5th looking forward to that.