Harmony which dock & ?'s

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

Does anybody know which dock the Harmony of the Seas docks at in San Juan, also, is there a long walk from the ship to the San Juan area.

There will be three ships docked in San Juan (MSC Divinia, Glory and HOS) would the port be crowded?

Hello,

Does anybody know which dock the Harmony of the Seas docks at in San Juan, also, is there a long walk from the ship to the San Juan area.

There will be three ships docked in San Juan (MSC Divinia, Glory and HOS) would the port be crowded?

On port stops RCI always docks at the Old Town Pier and so will HOTS. You will dock just across the street from the center of old town San Juan....Enjoy !!

• 2 months later...
Cruisegirl6 - I'm trying to find out if the Harmony stays on ships time while in San Juan. Do you remember? I am booking a private tour and San Juan will be on Atlantic time vs Eastern/Ship time in November. I'm guessing she stays on ships time but would like confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...
Cruisegirl6 - I'm trying to find out if the Harmony stays on ships time while in San Juan. Do you remember? I am booking a private tour and San Juan will be on Atlantic time vs Eastern/Ship time in November. I'm guessing she stays on ships time but would like confirmation.

I'm in the same position for January, so anyone with experience on the Harmony at San Juan, please let us know about the ship's time vs San Juan time.

Thanks,

BobJ

I realize this is not your exact question, but according to the helpful Royal Caribbean person I just talked to, your itinerary arrival and departure times are always in local time (just like an airplane). I don't know what that means for Harmony ship time - if it changes or not, but I assume a private tour will also be on local time.