Pub crawl and poker

Thank you.So I just need 1 deck of cards and at each bar everyone gets 1 card..I had heard you leave a deck of cards at each bar and at the end the best hand wins.

I'm lost a bit

Poker

Each person kicks in $2.

At each stop everyone participating is handed a card. Whoever has the best hand at the end wins.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Thank you.So I just need 1 deck of cards and at each bar everyone gets 1 card..I had heard you leave a deck of cards at each bar and at the end the best hand wins.

I'm lost a bit

We used the method I mentioned for a Cabin Crawl. But, you could just as easily adopt it for a Pub Crawl.

If you're the Pub Crawl leader just hand out the cards at each stop.

Maybe do two cards per stop and check the hands after three bars while everyone is still coherent. ;p

Jonathan

You can use one deck of cards. Just shuffle it after everyone picks so it is ready for the next bar.

Make a spreadsheet of participants. Have someone to record the picks after each drawing. At the first bar, lay out the cards and let everyone pick a card and then head over to the recorder to annotate their pick next to their name. So on and so forth at the next bar.

We did one with $5. To make it a little more exciting, split up the pot so the winner gets 50%, second place 25%, and the worst hand gets 25%.

There are many other inventive combinations you can make up.

You can use one deck of cards. Just shuffle it after everyone picks so it is ready for the next bar.

Make a spreadsheet of participants. Have someone to record the picks after each drawing. At the first bar, lay out the cards and let everyone pick a card and then head over to the recorder to annotate their pick next to their name. So on and so forth at the next bar.

We did one with $5. To make it a little more exciting, split up the pot so the winner gets 50%, second place 25%, and the worst hand gets 25%.

There are many other inventive combinations you can make up.

When we joined the pub crawl/poker draw we did it almost the same as you described. Important to have spreadsheet and cards recorded otherwise......

I had best hand until final draw and someone beat me. We did it winner take all but I think I like your suggestion better. Some people never made it to dinner. Wonder why?