Future Cruise Consultant on Silver Spirit?

jimdee3636

We're doing a Barbados cruise on the Spirit beginning December 8. On our last cruise on the Spirit, the future cruise consultant was a lovely and highly competent Spanish woman named Isabel Rodriguez (I think that's her last name). We first met her in 2014 on the Cloud. Does anyone know if she's still on the Spirit, or, if not, is she on a different ship?

Just returned from the Spirit's crossing and the cruise consultant was a gentleman named Barrie (don't know the last name). Friends that consulted with him while on the cruise thought he was very efficient and personable.

I don't know if he'll still be there next week but, as Ithaca said, for the crossing we had Barrie Dodgson - a pleasant understated but efficient Brit. He's very visible and came to all the various get-togethers so he's very easy to chat to informally.

He must be efficient - he sold me on the Muse despite my grave doubts as a solo about the new dining idea, and I booked three Muse cruises!

We met Barrie on the Spirit in September. We thought he was terrific--very personable, sociable, response and professional.

He told us then that he gets off the ship in Barbados on December 8. He did not know who is replacement would be. He was very much looking to going home for the holidays, so I doubt he will extend his time past December 8 unless he must.