Drinks, drinks and more drinks

I've cruised only 2 times, with my 3rd one coming up in September. My last cruise was over 5 years ago and I forgot what drinks are INCLUDED (I know alcohol isn't)? I remember there being lemonade stations. Is that all that's included? Any other juices? What about water? I know bottled isn't, but is just regular old water in a glass available?

We thought about bringing our water bottles with us, is there a place to fill up?

I've cruised only 2 times, with my 3rd one coming up in September. My last cruise was over 5 years ago and I forgot what drinks are INCLUDED (I know alcohol isn't)? I remember there being lemonade stations. Is that all that's included? Any other juices? What about water? I know bottled isn't, but is just regular old water in a glass available?

We thought about bringing our water bottles with us, is there a place to fill up?

Drinks included in the cruise fare: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices with breakfast. Some ships also have flavored waters. You can usually get orange and apple juice at breakfast.

Regular tap water is available at bars and from your stateroom sink.

In the interest of hygiene passengers are asked not to fill their bottles up at the drink stations. There are signs to this effect. You certainly can take a few glasses of iced water and fill your bottle that way, or use your cabin tap to do so.

What do most people do about water? Bring a pack of bottled waters onboard? Can you do that?

We've had good luck bringing water onboard. Bear in mind that it could get refused.

It's ice water...not "tap" water.....available anywhere at any time. And, yes...you can get tap water in your cabin...put it on the ice that's provided....yummy and refreshing!

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's ice water...not "tap" water.....available anywhere at any time. And, yes...you can get tap water in your cabin...put it on the ice that's provided....yummy and refreshing!

Really??? It's tap water poured over ice. So if you really want to be technical about it.

Oh wait--just re-read the post---yet another drive by posting to increase the post count to 66,000.

Edited by A2Mich