Coffee Card - Menu

terrysko2000

Can you use your coffee card for anything (like Barista Speciality Mixes and Iced Tea Fusions) on the menu or only for the coffee drinks! If so, are they only 1 punch!

TIA

Mark

AFAIK, yes. My husband ordered a Black Forest Freeze from the Barista Speciality Mixes section, and the barista punched our card for it.

Hi,

Thanks for the coffee menu I always have a favourite that I hang out for but it doesn't appear to be on this new menu, I usually order a milk chocolate coffee with Belgium chocolate, I try not to over do it so I usually have one every second day so I can appreciate it more. I can't wait to try the International Cafe on the Golden Princess, we never had one on the Dawn Princess which I think has now altered since she had her recent makeover.

I will have to try the Tiriamasu or Black Forest as long as they aren't too sickly sweat.

Regards:):)

Lisa: Yep, you can get hot coffee and "iced" coffee without a punch. I use the quotation marks because on the Star, they make the iced coffee by pouring regular hot coffee over ice. They did not have any chilled coffee to use over ice, and they definitely did not have any cold brewed coffee. The iced coffee wasn't good at all, and the hot coffee melted the ice very quickly, as you'd imagine. I'm not sure if other ships do it differently.

TXRed, my husband and I shared a coffee card. I bought the card on embarkation day, and I asked the person selling them if it was OK to share and he said yes. The punch card only had the ship name and voyage date/number.

Thanks...I am not a foo foo coffee drinker but my husband is....I like regular coffee so this will work for us. :D

Hi, Could you tell me what ship this was taken on and when? We recently sailed on the Diamond and the menu was not at all like this. I hope this is a standard because I really like these choices much better.

Emerald Princess this past April.

No, they don 't have sugar free. ( I am diabetic...so I tell them to make mine with half of the amount of chocolate syrup in my mocha )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for that tip! I am diabetic as well and was hoping for sugar free.

Hi, Could you tell me what ship this was taken on and when? We recently sailed on the Diamond and the menu was not at all like this. I hope this is a standard because I really like these choices much better.

The Diamond is in the Asian market at this time isn't it?

Many things are tweaked for that market.

We just cruised on the Star and that is not the menu we had. Ours only had about 10 drinks on it and they were the very basic ones. The only flavors were caramel and vanilla plus they had chocolate syrup. I wonder if it depends on the size of the coffee area and number of staff how elaborate the menu is? There were normally 2 baristas during the busy hours and there was always a short line. If they were making all the more elaborate drinks they could not have kept up.

Hi,

I will have to try the Tiriamasu or Black Forest as long as they aren't too sickly sweat.

Regards:):)

I am always asking for half portion of the sweet when i am placing an order for any specialty

The cards only have the ships name and maybe the cruise number on the back. I have a couple which still have punches on them (I drink mostly brewed regular coffee) and my DW uses one and I use the other. If only one card just go up to the coffee bar separately.

If you still have punches on the card save it for the next cruise. The punches can be used on the next ship. They will however, punch it for both brewed and specialty coffees.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

Does any one have a copy of the specialty coffee menu? I know when we previously sailed Princess they had a little menu of fru fru coffees you could order? Do they have alot of different syrup choices and how about sugar free?

What are the tea brands that are used in the International Cafe (for use with the beverage card?)

Thanks!